xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deranged Gamers

Micrografx Is Awsome it is the best picture program i have ever seen or heard of.

micrografx is worthy of your money and you should buy it. it is NOT vailiable for download though. you must buy it from a store.i have micrografx so i will tel u SOME( just some) of its features.=========================================micrograx can blend 2 pics together or blend to certain colorsyou can change the transparecy of i part of you pictureyou can pull parts to the front, push them to the back, or somewhere in the middle.my mother is a realestate agent and wanted an add so my father used micrografix to creat a fine picture. it looks proffesional too.you can make banners.im not sure bbut i think it can do a little animating as well.=========================================those were only a couple reasons micrografxis great for making graphics

Well, as I know, Micrografx was acquired by Corel in 2001 or 2002, so I think the graphics suit you're talking about is integrated into Corel Suit, or maybe not, I can be wrong, if I am right it can do much more, by saying Micrografx, you aren't talking about one application, it is split to plenty things, it is the same as saying that I have Adobe and it really is useful :PMy friend has Corel Draw and is using it for studies and even though some features is like in Photoshop, it isn't created for that market, Corel Draw package can do much more with graphics, such graphics which I don't really need. <_<