xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saïx

Hiya! I believe the title is self-explanatory.

Well, this is my first post here, ever, so I would like to introduce myself.I took my display name from one of my favorite video game bosses around, Saïx in Kingdom Hearts II.Well, in my spare time (i.e. all my time) I enjoy programming, video games, games of video, and coffee. I am experienced in a few languages, none of which anyone really cares about unfortunately. <_< I would never want to enter a career in computer programming though, because I think I would end up committing suicide simply because of the unbelievable tediousness of the work. It's just a little something I would try on the side, and maybe I can get a lot of help from the fine folks here.I also design (well, try to at least), unfortunately, I am not very good at it because I am about as creative as a spoon. At least I know photoshop and all that fancy stuff in that field.I'm looking for free hosting (can't afford paid unfortunately), and I figured I would give this place a shot, see how it works out for me. I will try to contribute to the forums, and hopefully my posts won't be shot down by someone else who knows more than me. :P So, hiya everyone!

Welcome aboard to Xisto :PIf your posts are constructive and easy to understand, I'm sure you'll do the fine here. Just don't post one liners or multiple shorts posts like "That was cool", "LOL", "Awesome", etc. We frown at those posts and hosting will most likely be denied if we see a bunch of shorts posts like that.Programming can be fun if done as a side thing. I graduated with a degree in programming but my job doesn't deal with programming. I would pull out all my hair if I had to sit behind a computer coming up with code and debugging them all day. When it works, it's good....<_<

Hi, and welcome also! I am new too!! We share something in common. I am also learning a little about programming, maybe we could help each other sometime. I hope you enjoy Xisto as much as I have (and I haven't been here but a couple of days). It's awesome! Welcome!! :P