xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Keeper

Making Real Money While Playing Mmorpg Some ideas about earning real money in game process ...

When i started playing MMORPG game eve-online i found interesting thing:"Game requers monthly payment, but you can also buy a time code for GAME money"
This collapse turned me to think some ... and i decided to try find some information about trading game's goods for real money like selling ships and converting Game money to Real cashe...
And ... You'll not trust me! I found it... :(
There a lot of people who don't want to train their characters or earn game money in game process... they gonna pay real cashe for all of it... :(

In a conclusion:
Ebay trades are good to sell game items B) ( http://www.ebay.com/ )
Specialized sites are online and they are trading game things for many online Role Playing games :( ( http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ )

In a word there is a way to combine playing and earning money :)

Did you get any money? ;)

You will NEVER earn MONEY with this!!!!! You will wast your time(which COST real MONEY!!!).
I am saying this cause it tried ALL there is ..... paid emails, paid posting, get paid for clicking, for being online, surveys......... BULSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard of this kind of thing. ( Selling fake game things online for real money! )I was watching this thing on the Discovery Channel about someone who was making money and paying her bills by selling game stuff online![iNTERESTING] :P

I think eve online does not allow to make money at there expense, you can only buy in game money legally not sell it back for real money, otherwise you run the risk of your account and buyers account suspended.Its a game if you like it just play it.

the problem is that you work over 100 hours and get about 200$ back if you sell your account (im guessing)kind of seems like a waste of time..the easiest way to make the money is to make website and put adds on ittakes me about 15 mins a day

the problem is that you work over 100 hours and get about 200$ back if you sell your account (im guessing)kind of seems like a waste of time..
the easiest way to make the money is to make website and put adds on it
takes me about 15 mins a day

Yes, that is very true, but the main point of it all is to have fun while youre earning money, so its not the amount of hours you put into it and the payback you get, but instead it is the amount of fun you get and the pay back you get. Many players play games for free and not everyone can say that they get to earn money by playing games. :)

Its what matters to you, in the end. If you are just playing for money then forget it. I would say ads and stuff on websites are better, but if you are playing just for the sake of it but you are not too attached to your character and can just sell it and start again and still have fun then I would tell you to choose the latter route.

This is not unheard of, and I am interested, but I wouldn't know where to start. If anyone can tell me please give me a PM or something and I would be extremely grateful. :)

Thanks!!!