xisto Community
burqe

Entering Data In Mysql

Hello every one,When using enterprise manager with MS SQL server, we get a very good interface to enter information at design time. i.e. Initial population of database. MySQL administrator does not have such a support. If any one knows an administration client that makes that easy, please tell me it will be of great help.I can design a small application for that my self but I want some professional kind of application with ever thing in. SQL server enterprise manager is a good example. Although i don't like its interface in general.RegardsHaris Mushtaq

Hello every one,
When using enterprise manager with MS SQL server, we get a very good interface to enter information at design time. i.e. Initial population of database. MySQL administrator does not have such a support. If any one knows an administration client that makes that easy, please tell me it will be of great help.

I can design a small application for that my self but I want some professional kind of application with ever thing in. SQL server enterprise manager is a good example. Although i don't like its interface in general.

Regards
Haris Mushtaq

Do you mean that you would like to have Microsoft-like very professional tools for Microsoft products with a very professional design without having to pay ? That's very common in the opensource world, like for mysql databases. It's not so usual for Microsoft products like MS SQL

Hello every one,
When using enterprise manager with MS SQL server, we get a very good interface to enter information at design time. i.e. Initial population of database. MySQL administrator does not have such a support. If any one knows an administration client that makes that easy, please tell me it will be of great help.

I can design a small application for that my self but I want some professional kind of application with ever thing in. SQL server enterprise manager is a good example. Although i don't like its interface in general.

Regards
Haris Mushtaq

If you're looking for software to manage MySQL database, for web based database server, you can use phpmyadmin, https://www.phpmyadmin.net/. For windows based, you can try SQLYog Community Edition https://www.webyog.com/. There's another DBA available for wide range of platforms, but these 2 are my favorites.

Hello every one,

Regards

Haris Mushtaq

I also recommend the two programs that faulty.lee recommends you to use, which i use a lot everyday.

Another software but it is not free is MySql Maestro and all the related tools that you can find at it's website.

Best regards,

Edited by TavoxPeru (see edit history)