xisto Community
Da Real King

Do You Know Were To Get The Best Hosted Website?(only) Click to read it

Who knows that which website provides the best hosting and or hosted websites? :)

65407[/snapback]

Yes, it is Xisto. I am not saying this just because I am in the Xisto forum but it's the best webhost so far that I have used... My website has not been down yet, according to InternetSeer and it offers you more functions than you ever need. It's fantastic for me because I am online most of the time and posting frequently is not a problem for me at all...

However if you hardly have time to come online, i would suggest that you use Byethost. The bandwidth is kinda low but it's free, no-ads, no forum posting required and has lots of space. My website was once down for more than 8 hours with Byethost, but they emailed me saying that the problem has been fixed after I moved to Xisto. Apart from that (and also the trickly spelling of 'Byethost'), Byethost is a good host.