xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Review And Rate My New Logo

I think it's brilliant :PSeriously, the design is very elegant yet totally unobtrusive, the colors blend in perfectly with the Website itself, the font used is simple and stylish at the same time... All in all, very well done.One thing I feel might increase the seemingly perfect color blending is: making the background of the Top Horizontal banner transparent! You see, the top horizontal segment of your Website - the blue stripped segment - looks a little "lighter" than the background of the banner itself, although they have the exact same design. So I suppose turning the banner into a transparent GIF image would greatly help the color blending. It currently doesn't look so bad, but turning it transparent is not a hard job, anyway <_<Again, very well done. I'm not a professional graphic designer but I guess I know a good design when I see one... I hope :P

I really like the new logo, it fits your layout very well, everything is as good as it can be, I don't think I would change something, the font is good, the colours are just fine.. moreover, on the coming soon website, I really like the background pattern. Well done <_<

I agree with the others, its a great logo. Unfortunately I also agree that it is a bit disconnected and slightly differently colored on the site itself. But past finding a solution to that which you decide upon using, it looks phenomenal. I'm a big fan of simple elegance and thats what the logo is to me. Very nice looking without being in your face and blatant. I'd rather have someone look at a logo or image and like it rather then have them FORCED by sheer intensity of the image to look at it. Very well done, fix the disconnection with the background on the site itself and you have a great logo.

your logo is like really good.but i agree with the others, it doesnt quite mach with wot its on, slightly different colours and it pretty noticableanyway its a great logo!