xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

Zroenergy.net - A Rock Music Website

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well as you can tell ZroEnergy has completely changed.. We are now just a music oriented site! We have music news, band bios, lyrics, album reviews, and concert reviews!

Anyone can get their band listed on my site if they just submit their info to me.

My banner has the band Crazy Anglos. The photo was taken by me at one of their concerts in Houston, Texas! You can see the review in my site!

We are always looking for more writers so if you want to be one just contact me!

I think my next layout is going to be bigger.. this one is optimized for 1024x768 screen resolutions but can fit in 800x600. I might make the next one for 1024x768 screen resolutions and up since thats what most people have.

Wow! you've done a very neat job with managing the content on your site. Looks really good. I like your template. I myself am a fan of "System of a down" and the SOAD email list is really nice.The splash page looks really nice. Amazing job there. But I would suggest you do a little work on the main website. Leaving the black on the gray looks a little out of place. Adding a coloured border would make it look appealing. Other than that, everything looks pretty amazing. Nice job there. :)

It's nice layout, maybe it has too much contrast from the main content box and white background... (try to make some tile image in background - something gray maybe) Other than that it's pretty nice page, and it loads very fast... There has been some text that is hard to read too (dark gray on black background)... Nice job overall...

NEW LAYOUT!

Uploaded MARCH 31, 2005!

version: earcandy

everyone check it out, i have now, today, made it work in all browsers!

NEW LAYOUT!

Uploaded MARCH 31, 2005!

version: earcandy

everyone check it out, i have now, today, made it work in all browsers!

67978[/snapback]

I saw the old layout, and this new one looks better in my opinion.

The gradient background looks good and matchs the rest of the site.

You could change the top banner and add some information of what your site is about, so visitors know what what kind of site they're viewing. By the way, the old top banner looked better imo.

The menu part, where it has (home, about, etc...) could also be improved. Try to give more emphasis to it, instead of having a rectangle, try changing and putting some rounding corners.

Nice job overall, I like it.

thanks for the insight!

i'm thinking about making a blog site maybe just for me or some of my friends, i currently have http://crizm.modblog.com/ but I think i'd rather be able to customize EVERYTHING.. I dont know..

Your site breaks some of the usability guidelines. You have gray text in a gray background and your font is extrimely small. As a result of these things the site is difficult to read. I will supress the underline decoration of the menu links. Maybe you can change background and font-color of the menu options when the mouse is over (CSS [a:hover]). The content organization is good but please make the font bigger.

Well, I noticed that the review sections were kinda messy, so I cleaned it up.. take a look at them.I have also added an Articles page. It contains some articles pertaining to music written by our writers. They are usually opinions, so you might not agree on them. But it's okay! That is why we have comments! Also, now the five newest posts (Articles, Album/Concert Reviews) are shown on the front page, so it is easier for you to view what is new!Also, just noticed the time was wrong, now it is set right! Central Time Zone, USA.

new logo, more grungish. hope ya likes it. everyone loves it so far.