xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

What Scares The Hell Out Of You?

HiAnyone enjoy being scared here? I truely enjoy scary movies and they are far and few in between but I love it when one gets to scare me.Here are some things that scare me:-Watching a real scary movie alone and there is a weird noise coming from the ceiling, the next room or outside, really scary :) -To swim in the ocean without a mask and my feet don't touch the bottom, I hate this as I am scared a shark would get me. The funny thing is that I love snorkeling, done it often in Europe, Florida and the caribbean, but if I don't have a mask and can't see below me I freak out.So what scares you? Snakes, school teachers or freaky looking old ladies? :) Patrick

I wouldn't say I enjoy being scared, but I'll list what I'm scared of:- Rollercoasters. I don't like the feeling inside my body when I'm going down for the dive.- Deep oceans. It's so dark below and the mystery is what creeps me out.- Little insects. You can't tell which one is lethal from the other unless you're an insect-expert, which I'm not.- Dying before I see myself get married, have kids, see my kids grow, and to see them get a family of their own.- The Excorcist movie. The girl is really freaky-looking and the fact that the movie was loosely based on an actual event is even scarier.There's more but I would rather not think about them too much otherwise I'd be scared just by even mentioning them on here, lol.

being alone..scares the hell outta me. i do not want to die alone.

I would have to say that there isn't too much that scares me, but what does is probably strange to most people. I haven't, yet, seen a movie that has scared me since I was a small child. That movie, amazingly enough, was "The Gate". I watched it again recently and have to wonder why it scared me so much when I was little. It seems quite retarded now. As for the things that absolutely terrify me, even though I wouldn't willingly put myself in the situation to be scared that much, are as follows:- Large crowds : I'm currently dealing with extreme social anxiety and will not put myself anywhere in the vicinity of a large group of people. I completely wig out and have to leave.- The ocean : I personally cannot stand the idea of not having earth beneath my feet. The feeling of being weightless and the possibility of something getting ahold of me just creeps me out, to no end.- Spiders : Hate the critters! My first thought when someone even mentions them is "Squish." If I see a spider in a room, I'm not going in there until someone kills the thing and removes it's squished little body... :: shiver :: eeeh

B) Velvet :) It's a fobia kind of thing...velvetfobia :) I've done parachutting and bungie jumping, i've been with snakes around my arms, and don't fear any insect or being alone...but velvet...shame on me? ;)

When I was a kid, I was terrified by the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz movie... Kinda sad really...My phobias are...- Being buried alive- Forgetting who I am- Clowns. No, seriously.

I'm scared of ending up alone later on, and that a girl i like but slightly beyond my range lives happily ever after with someone else. Not scary, just depressing.

I am scared of heights. I tend to freeze up when confronted with hights I can sometimes force myself to go ahead and move, but occasionally I need someone else to help me down. That can be truely embarassing.

The only thing that scares me is high speed car accidents. ive been in 1 and since then i have been scared of them. im not scared of death or being alone. i am also afraid of heights. but the heights thing is a personal thing.

Roaches are absolutely digusting, along with any of the million-legged variety of bugs. That scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where the lady has to pull the switch in the bug room gives me the willies every time. Personally, it would have been curtains for Indie if it were up to me.As for mice? Adorable. :)

I am scared of reptiles, like crocodiles, snakes and even lizards... I rather eat a cockroach than to touch a lizard...I am scared of failure. I must succeed whenever I do something. Does that count?:)

In movies, I can handle the crazy guys chasing the people with knives or the blood and gore. But I've never been able to handle suspense. In my whole life, I've never been able to handle not knowing what was going to happen. Until I was a teenager, I could never watch an entire cop or mystery show all the way through. 15 minutes from the end they always have that scene where, you know, Rockford or whoever, is at a corner- in the dark- with his gun out, and then they cut to a commercial. I'd always have to leave the room.