xisto Community
TOMORROWS GAMING

Best Games Of All Time Simply The Best of ALL TIME

The world of games have no limits or boundary's . Its been more than 2 decades and it has developed a lot. But Among the Years there are a few Games that will be kept as the"Best Games Of All Time"I am myself a very hardcore gamer and i have gone through games by the count of hundreds. Among them I found a Few Interesting and ever remembrancer games, These games are my choice of the best of All time.....1. Delta Force (Series)2. Call of Duty (Series)3. Half Life ( 2 & Episode 1)4. GTA Sanandreas5. FlatOut-26. Tomb Raider (Series)7. Hitman Blood Money8. Kelly Salturs: Pro Surfer9. Land of da Dead10. Outlaws ( Released 7-8 Years Ago )11. Hercules ( released 10 something Year Ago)12. Over Kill( 1998)Now dont you forget to give a List of Your Top favorite games..

Personally, if I tried to list them all I wouldn't be able to refrain from having a list at least 50 games long, however I dont feel like thinking about it that long so I'll list, in no specific order, some games that stick out in my head as worthy of such an honor.- Hugo's House of Horror (1-3)- Wolfenstein/Wolf3D- Doom Series- Ultima Series- Zork Series- Myst- Space Quest Series- Kings Quest Series- Monkey Island Series- Half Life- Final Fantasy Series- Quake- Resident Evil- Mario- Sonic- Street Fighter- Metal Gear Series- etc

For me:- Starcraft (series)- Freelancer- Halo (series)- Gears of War- Need for Speed (series)- Command and Conquer (series)- Mario (series)- Dance Dance Revolution (series)- Raving Rabbids (series)- Metal Gear (series)xboxrulz

Here is my list- Tie Fighter Collectors CD-Rom. One of the best games of the genre, good graphics for the day, great story line, all around great game.- Wing Commander: Privateer. Someone mentioned Freelancer, try playing the original. One of the first that had an open sandbox. - Wolfenstien 3D - first FPS - Halo: Xbox version - first FPS that got it right on console- Sega Hockey (EA NHL up til about 97 for the Genesis.)- Falcon 4.0: Allied Force - the last and greatest flight combat SIMULATOR. I bought Falcon 4 in 1998. It was okay, but unfinished. AF finished it with the dynamic combat engine and new theaters and upgraded graphics.

Edited by unimatrix (see edit history)

Whoa, not many playstation games o-o But I am not to picking at games it is hard to choose which ones I likes x-x But I got to say I like the Ratchet and Clank Games the most, The Darkness looks spiffy but not out yet, Darns >_>

Best games of all time would have to be tetris. That game can never be boring or lose its gameplay value like many games out there today. I could easily names some of the most intense action, fighting, adventure, and rpg games out there right now that I truly love, but those game lack gameplay value. Those games are the type of games which you play once for the experience and never play it again. That is why I chose that tetris is the best game of all. The game is old and ancient as many can remember it to be, but if you are feeling the need to relieve stress and have a fun filled challenge, tetris is the way to go. You can play endlessly without feeling bored like with your other games. Ofcourse like with any games these days you have to play it against or with a friend. Because they add to the gameplay factor as well as the challenge.

The best game to me has to be the warcraft series, i never ever get bored playing it! especially since the inclusion of DOTA which is like, the only game i play now! The original story line of warcraft is wicked sick too! I still don't, understand why its not made into a movie yet. Its cools graphics and cinematics makes it one of the most beautiful game i have ever played :P

I am not a hardcore gamer but i played many games and here goes my list of my favourute games:In racing games I Like the following games from the need for speed series: - Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit II - Need For Speed : Most Wanted - Need For Speed : CarbonOut of these games Need For Speed Most wanted is my favourite. Its graphics are really amazing the cars and tracks looks so real.It is literally the best of all of the Need for Speed worlds. It combines the great car customization and open world of Underground with the police chases of Hot Pursuit and the solid racing gameplay that the entire series has been known for.In first person shooting games i had played the following games : - Project IGI I'm Going In - Project IGI 2 Covert Strike - Delta Force - Splinter CellOut of the above FPS games "Project IGI 2 covet strike" is my favourite one. The game’s graphics are good, but not great. The textures are pretty good, and the environments are huge and seemingly boundless. In strategy games i had played the following games: - Empire Earth - Empire Earth - Art Of Conquest - Empire Earth -II - Empire Earth II -The Art Of Supremacy - Age of EmpiresIn startegy games the Empire Earth series is really good one .It is much similar to the Age of Empire but it provides some advanced civilizations then the Age of Empires and its gameplay is simple.

Edited by abhay (see edit history)

my tops

Best Games Of All Time

Alright heres the best I can think of off of my head:

Zelda: ocarina of time(best ever. Period.)

Super mario 64

Metal gear solid

Starcraft

Half life

Half life 2

Shadow of the collossus

Wow, how can you name all of the really great games when there are hundreds out there! Maybe I will try to be a little more categorized. Maybe a few good games to go with the systems.I got into a lot of games in my day. I started with the arcades. There was Simpsons, Moonwalker, XMen, and of course, the WWF Wrestlemania style games. Of course, later on even when there was consoles, I loved Mortal Kombat just as much when it first came to arcades.... oh and Street Fighter, too.Before Nintendo, we had a Tandy 1000 EX, in which we were just kids. We had the Black Cauldron, Kings Quest. We upgraded to Coleco and had a ton of the great arcade classics like PacMan, Gorf, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr.Ok, so then the revolution came and we had Nintendo. Of course, it was the Super Mario Brothers series. I found that Nintendo had some really tough games, too. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was a challenging game. But then the arcade styles to follow lightened up a bit... even into Super Nintendo. I began my fascination with Final Fantasy, but it didn't really begin until SNES. I even liked the Disney series of Ducktales and Rescue Rangers. Others: Metroid, Excitebike, Ultima.Super Nintendo game by storm and made every game known to man "Super." Super Street Fighter, and still the Super Mario series... World and Allstars. I think it was the Role Playing that really did it for me... of course, all time favorite to this day is Final Fantasy... on SNES was 2 and 3... wasn't til Playstation that I picked up the 'lost' versions. TMNT came out with the better graphics and random RPGs like 7th Saga, and Secret of Mana, Evermore... Other favorites would be the fighters like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. More: SimCity, Donkey Kong, Mario RPG, MartKart, Super Ninja Brothers... and millions more!n64 had Mario, Link, Mortal Kombat, 007 Goldeneye, MarioKart... many more, too.Playstation is probably the last ones... Smackdown vs Raw from day one on PS1.... and hopefully through PS3. Again, Final Fantasy series, I am still playing 12. I love Resident Evil and Onimusha. Need for Speed and Gran Turismo.... Sorry this post is so long, but this is what you get when you bring up great games.... and this is just like an idea of what was and is good.... This could go on forever.Have fun with your favorites!

Wow, how can you name all of the really great games when there are hundreds out there! Maybe I will try to be a little more categorized. Maybe a few good games to go with the systems.
I got into a lot of games in my day. I started with the arcades. There was Simpsons, Moonwalker, XMen, and of course, the WWF Wrestlemania style games. Of course, later on even when there was consoles, I loved Mortal Kombat just as much when it first came to arcades.... oh and Street Fighter, too.

Before Nintendo, we had a Tandy 1000 EX, in which we were just kids. We had the Black Cauldron, Kings Quest. We upgraded to Coleco and had a ton of the great arcade classics like PacMan, Gorf, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr.

Ok, so then the revolution came and we had Nintendo. Of course, it was the Super Mario Brothers series. I found that Nintendo had some really tough games, too. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was a challenging game. But then the arcade styles to follow lightened up a bit... even into Super Nintendo. I began my fascination with Final Fantasy, but it didn't really begin until SNES. I even liked the Disney series of Ducktales and Rescue Rangers. Others: Metroid, Excitebike, Ultima.

Super Nintendo game by storm and made every game known to man "Super." Super Street Fighter, and still the Super Mario series... World and Allstars. I think it was the Role Playing that really did it for me... of course, all time favorite to this day is Final Fantasy... on SNES was 2 and 3... wasn't til Playstation that I picked up the 'lost' versions. TMNT came out with the better graphics and random RPGs like 7th Saga, and Secret of Mana, Evermore... Other favorites would be the fighters like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. More: SimCity, Donkey Kong, Mario RPG, MartKart, Super Ninja Brothers... and millions more!

n64 had Mario, Link, Mortal Kombat, 007 Goldeneye, MarioKart... many more, too.

Playstation is probably the last ones... Smackdown vs Raw from day one on PS1.... and hopefully through PS3. Again, Final Fantasy series, I am still playing 12. I love Resident Evil and Onimusha. Need for Speed and Gran Turismo....

Sorry this post is so long, but this is what you get when you bring up great games.... and this is just like an idea of what was and is good.... This could go on forever.

Have fun with your favorites!

mmmmmm............ okay

I recently started playing PlanetSide again. I forgot how much I enjoyed that game...

Anyway, for anyone looking for a decent MMOFPS I'd certainly recommend it. Sadly there are monthly subscriptions (around $15 / month, I believe, give or take) although you get your first month free when you buy the game (available via download). Just as a point of note, if you do end up playing I'd suggest going for the Gemini server (in North America). There is a European one (Werner), but it isn't half as busy as Gemini.

Sadly, SOE (the developers) don't advertise this game anywhere near as much as they should, and although it recently had its fifth anniversary the game is still going pretty strong due to its devoted playerbase.

Edited by Mordent (see edit history)