xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eminem1993

Is There Any Games? is there any game where

Welcome to Xisto.Please use proper English grammar in your posts...What kind of games are you talking about here? I don't see why you would be downloading games to a USB flash drive if you intend to play it on a "better" computer. A lot of games are usually on CD and some will need the internet to play.

Welcome to Xisto.
Please use proper English grammar in your posts...

What kind of games are you talking about here? I don't see why you would be downloading games to a USB flash drive if you intend to play it on a "better" computer. A lot of games are usually on CD and some will need the internet to play.

Well sorry about my grammar lazy i guess and well theres billion of online Great games like Maple,Rune,Rankorg, Yeh but its sad that my Comp is So Bad it wood Run So slow it be like marix Any time i played but i have a Better one newly Upgrade expect not dvd-rom and i want to download games on to my 1 gb usb then play them on the Good one and i cant be bothered buyin the Cd

Why don't you just connect the better computer on the net instead of the crappy one?
xboxrulz

i wood im 13 i have no vulcanin idea how + its Cable and that so Yeh But i need a little game to play like a maple cross or Something that i can put on 1 gb dont need net and just to play

It's not that hard, just pull out the RJ45 from the back of your network jack on the old one and plug it in to the new one, it's just that simple. I started to do basic networking when I was 10 (I'm 16 now), it's no brainer.xboxrulz

It's not that hard, just pull out the RJ45 from the back of your network jack on the old one and plug it in to the new one, it's just that simple. I started to do basic networking when I was 10 (I'm 16 now), it's no brainer.
xboxrulz

Well im movin house 2morro so ill do it
But its a Testaler Sb5101 surfboard cable modem ands its Motorola