xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Randle Densmore Jr.

Def Jam Ny

I want to hear your reviews about this game. I don't belong anywhere to rent this game. So I would like you to tell me what you think is good about this game and what is bad. I want to buy it but I don't want to waste my money if it is stupid. The game looks really fun from commerials and things on G4TV but I still can't trust it. So if you could do this for me I would appreciate it. Thank you :)

This is a pretty cool game I like the fighting on it and it's a blast. Fighting games get repetitive over a while when your playing them but this one doesn't really do that you can be playing if for hours.....Well I like graphics on it a lot I think they did a good job on it and the game play is sweet. When you are fighting the transitions and the way your charecters makes the moves is smooth and that good in a game like Teken is. Smooth fighting. Its not like the fighting in True crime streets of LA that fighting sucks and it not smooth. So I think you should check it out because it is one of the best fighting games to come out latley.

its not bad its good if you really like that type of game...i prefer FPS or RTS orrrr RPG orrr ORPG or strategy games... i dont like wrestling/fighting games.. they are just pointless