xisto Community
Sten

Domain With Www.

I'm not sure if this is the right place, so move it mods if you want to, but, I can't get to my site if I use www. in front of the domain (habbofront.com)When I use the www. in front of my domain, I get my old parking page. I know that it doesn't update automatically but its been a day now since I changed the name server to the Xisto one and i can get to it just from habbofront.com but not http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ way to fix it because I'd really like to have www. for my domain.

Oh ok, thanks for trying it too.I'll clear cache.hmmm... it still isn't working.I'll try IEit still isn't working. lolI asked a friend to try it and she sed that it only works without the www. in front of it. B)

Edited by Sten (see edit history)

B) thats a bit weird.I wonder why it doesn't work for me and someone else but works for you.Oh yeah, it worked yesterday with the www. for me but not today. Edited by Sten (see edit history)

the site still doesnt work for some other friends with www. on itshould i try submitting the Xisto name servers again?also, subdomains don't work either, they come up with the old parking page too.

well u just looked at your profile and checked it and it works no do not submit them again if me and xbox can get on the chances are other people will aswell <_< if you need any help PM me

ummm......?
if you say so. how would you know if i looked at my profile and what worked?
english please :P

Oh don't worry I get you now.
Since you told me not to submit again, I'm sending u a PM in a minute.
I've got another problem, subdomains don't work.
Edited by Sten (see edit history)

I had those issues myself when I first added the domain. It will take some time for all the Domain Name Services (DNS) to update their information (or at least that's how I understand it) - some already have, and that's why several people can access the site, while others can't. If I were you, I would wait a few days, since it shouldn't take longer for everything to start working.Oh yeah, your domain with the WWW prefix is working fine here.

I have tried in IE.I tried with and without www. in both browsers.Anyway I'll forget about it for now I'll see if it works tomorrow.