xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheOneAndOnly1405241546

T-mobile Mda

Hey I have a T-Mobile MDA its pretty awsome with a 2GB mini SD card, stores a lot of music/pictures for your background. The sound quality is also great on Windows Media Player while playing it on the go, only negative thing is for the headphones for private use of music playing is that you need a seperate kind of headphone jack or a adaptor ( which will take too much space ) just for a headphones. Internet on it is pretty good and IMing, pretty fast pretty good. Anyone have a T-Mobile MDA that would like to share?

I've had my mda compact for ages now, it's been dropped so many times but a little bluetac for the battery cover has done the trick, the bad things about the phone though is the battery time and also the slow internet.I'm looking to upgrade the phone to a newer mda phone with high speed internet, I'll still keep it though for the tomtom