xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Throyd

The Best Rpg

Well, i want to know your favourite RPG for all time...There are many types of RPG's like:* Turn Based RPG (Final Fantasy I & II, Golden Sun I & II)* RTAB Based RPG (Final Fantasy VII, VIII)* Action RTAB Based RPG (Chrono Trigger I & II)* Action RPG (Diablo I % II, Sacred)* Free RPG (TES III - Morrowind, TES IV - Oblivion, Ghotic I, II & III)* D & D Rules -(Neverwinter Nights I & II, Baldurs Gate I & II)So... What you prefer? If you Know another one that is not in the list.My Favourite is Phantasy Star 4. Is a Turn Based, Sega Mega Drive Game. It's about the Chaz Story, how the dark is gone to envolve the world and how the lights makes vanish the dark... A really nice game. I recommend It.Regards...

If I were to choose from the list that you made, I would have to say that I prefer RTAB Based RPG. Not that its my favorite, its the best I would choose from the list. I like MMORPGs, (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games) But I think that is too general. I play Ragnarok Online, Maple Story, Ran Online, those stuff...

I love Turn Based RPG, Golden Sun is one of my favourites, although RTAB Based RPG like final fantasy is great to.The fun of RPG, is in my opinion, not dying because you aren't fast enough (like with shootergames) and the good stories such games have, all those plottwists etc. I like reading and RPG is like a virtual book, better even a story in which you yourself can deside which way you go.

So... What you prefer?

I have not tried a large number of these. Everyones time and money does have limits.
Well Diablo 2 is certainly a classic and like Starcraft it is one that I have multiple copies of for multiplayer games using three computers.

But I get far more enjoyment out of Neverwinter Nights 1&2 creating my own modules.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ has tons of walkthroughs. I'm sure they'd have some for final fantasy.I've tried a bunch of RPGs, it's hard to say which type I prefer. I guess it depends on the game itself. Like Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG were good, but Morrowind/Oblivion were good for other reasons. I'm not in so much for the Diablo and those types... I played Vampire: The Masquerade, which was alright, but not my cup o' tea. Vampire: Bloodlines was much more fun.

RPGs dont do much at all for me. they get a bit boring.i play habbo, not an rpg, i dont think, but i like it alot.ive just been playing runescape, lol, i hate it

The best rpg game that I have ever played would probably be final fantasy 7, or more so the final fantasy series. This franchise is the best because of its deep symbolic storylines that it creates. The fantasy of different realms and different scenerio for each sequel make this franchise fresh all the time. RPGs that seems to run sequels through a carry on of its recent storyline often runs bitter and pointless and boring. But with the final fantasy series a new story line is written each time and the story is always rich in experience. But to me, the best of the series would probably be the ff7 series its unique story about love,death, life, and identity really goes deep in this story, that does not also mention the deep gameplay that the creators have put the time in creatining the game.

To be honest, I haven't played the old real RPGs (Baldur's Gate etc). That said I'll settle with Knights of the Old Republic I for my best RPG experience.

Currently waiting for Dragon Age (Bioware) to be released.

RPGs dont do much at all for me. they get a bit boring.

i play habbo, not an rpg, i dont think, but i like it alot.

ive just been playing runescape, lol, i hate it

It seems to me you only play browser games. Posted Image Hardly accounts to the genre.