xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Web Form Generator

If you are a web developer that uses Php and MySql and want to create web forms for your Database in an easy and fast way, well you can do it with this nice freeware, the only thing you need is to register to the site, download the software and install it in your Pc.

Web form generator generates all the Php code that you need in seconds.

More information at Web Form Generator

Best regards,

it's nice, but I don't want to register to download this little tool B) . Do you happen to know another site where I could download this tool (or maybe you can give the direct link for downloading the program since you've already registered :) )

it's nice, but I don't want to register to download this little tool B) . Do you happen to know another site where I could download this tool (or maybe you can give the direct link for downloading the program since you've already registered :) )

Well, i can give you a direct link to downloading it but i don't think it is legal :) and don't think that if you register to download it you will get a lot of spam, the only emails that i receive from them are when a new version is available to download, nothing more.
So, if you still don't want to register let me know to upload the software and send you the direct link to download it.

Cheers,

Hmm, it does not look like a bad tool. I will keep it in mind incase I need something like this in the future. It looks like it would be great for a database class for a beginner. I remember having to create tables like that for the database I created when I was learning this in school! hehe B)

Thanks for providing us with this link, i absolutely love being able to find useful programs. I will most certainly be checking this out, i think it might turn out to be useful. Has anyone downloaded it and tryed it, and willing to give me a description of what its likes ?

Yes, it is very useful if you need an easy and fast way to start coding your web forms based on your database tables, then you must tune up if you want more complex web forms, especially for those form elements that you need to act as look up elements like combo or list boxes. One of the great things of this freeware is that it supports not only text or textarea elements, it also supports check boxes, radio bUttons and combo and list boxes but these 2 last ones are only for static elements -you must tune up as i say to perform lookup fields- all the other ones act as it should act, another thing is that it also support some error handling and data filtering.It supports MySql 3, 4 and 5 versions.Now, if you are interested in a more advanced database tool well take a look to this topic Fabforce Dbdesigner that i just post a few minutes ago.Best regards,PS: DbDesigner don't need to register to download it B)