xisto Community
tyƒoon™

Freedomain.co.nr - Get A .co.nr Domain For Free Thats right With NO POP-UPS OR ADVERTISMENTS

http://www.freedomain.pro/ is a service that offers anyone who is a webmaster with a free .CO.NR domain (http://www.whateveryoulike.co.nr/) with excellent forum support if you need it from http://www.forums.co.nr/index_page.html.

You can either set your domain to redirect to another page (http://www.whateveryoulike.co.nr/ to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
FOLDER) or 'cloak' your domain to another page (similer to redirecting the page except it will still say http://www.whateveryoulike.co.nr/ when it redirects or even if the visitor to your site clicks on any link on your site). In order to get the .co.nr domain, you must provide a link back to their website only by the codes they provide by there team and you must approve there Terms Of Service.

Robots are sent to every website frequently that have the .co.nr domain redirecction to check if they still comply with the TOS and link-back rules. If they do not comply, they would face account suspension or deletion which .co.nr are very serious about.

.CO.NR also provide many services for free with the registration of a domain such as favicon and meta-tag support. Premium domains are .co.nr domains which have DNS support but they are currently in beta-testing with no release date as to weather will it become out of beta-testing.

Remember this is completely free with only a link-back as a requirement and i reccomend this to everyone especially to .tk users since this does NOT have ANY SPYWARE or ADWARE!!!!!! B)

There's no difference between .tk and .co.nr...neither one of them are domains, you really aren't getting any more than a redirection service. They're really a waste of time given how easy it is and cheap it is to get a top level domain name these days...

Yeah, i admit. they are not actually domains but they are a good redirection service. I only like them because they do not have any spyware which i have had from the past with .tk domains and that there is no pop-ups or any banners whenever you go on a .co.nr website unless the webmaster decides to put there own advertisment on there website. This is why i reccomend it. B)

I don't like the advertisments on .tk so thats why i switched to .co.nr . And by the way, whats so hard to remember two more letters? .CO.** is used in may places including the UK so many people can still remember it with ease. I do not wish to create a new argument - jus making a point B)

i prefer .tk because you have the adds there and with other websites etc that you cant put like linkbacks as pics .tk puts its own ads up so i find it much more useful than .co.nr

verticity

Freedomain.co.nr - Get A .co.nr Domain For Free

Any else free domain site like freedomain.Co.Nr ?

-verticity

I used to use a .tk "domain" untill they forced to use ads, I still would use .tk rather than .co.nr because it's easier to remeber and it's shorter.. but that's your preference.

Well, some people like me just simply choose .co.nr over .tk because it sounds cuter XD.

To me, as long as I get a URL address that short enough to remember, I'm fine with it. I don't need to specially buy a domain when I can just use a redirection service.

I also never really liked .tk websites, because it has ads and a lot of sites which use that domain is usually pointless or maybe not pointless, but I really saw lot of sites using .tk domains about dragon ball, dragon ball z and gt etc. and similar stuff, sites made by newbies and who knows how, but I usually don't find them interesting, I used to use co.nr and I liked their service, I think I'm still registered, but I don't really use them, they redirect somewhere to my site that it moved somewhere else ;) hahahaYeah, as been said, it's not really a domain name using dns like .com .org .net or even uni.cc but it's way of working is a subdomain which redirects to your url and uses a full screen frame which you don't see and cloaks the url which sometimes is good and sometimes is a bad thing. ;)

Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)

These two domain redirection sites, that is .tk and .co.nr, should be avoided entirely in the first place. I suggest you join reward sites which offer free real domain names (.com .net .org .biz .info) in return for completing offers. Most of these sites are legitimate, plus once the domain is redeemed, you are the real and legal owner with full rights to manage the domain name.

I'm new to the whole .tk and .co.nr thing so please correct me if I am wrong. I give them my website link Sitename.astahost.com and they turn it into sitename.co.nr for free? Do these co.nr sites show up on internet searches as well as .com and all the others? Is there any negatives to having a .co.nr site? Please answer these so I can deside if I want to do this. Thanks in advance.

There's no difference between .tk and .co.nr...neither one of them are domains, you really aren't getting any more than a redirection service. They're really a waste of time given how easy it is and cheap it is to get a top level domain name these days...

There is a difference. dot Tk has horrible ads and lots of down time whereas co.nr does not.
However I do agree domains these days are extremely cheap so its probably more worthwhile to just buy one :rolleyes:

well unlike some people saying that .co.nr isnt diferent from dot.tk i can say that they are difererent,dot.tk braks some times some php scrips and need a frame on the top of all pages + the popup site have sometimes malicious scripts ,give also a try to dominiosfree.com