xisto Community
Silver Bluewater

Very Good Php Designer Software Introduction to very good PHP desinger software

Have you found yourself needing a PHP sofware which is solely for PHP designing of the code?

There's the solution called 'PHP Designer 2005'.

I had examined PHP Designer 2005(I'm not sure it was 2.0 version or not) before and although it may had a little bug, it was such a great program which gives great convenient of use to PHP programmer.

I strongly recommend you to use it than notepad or any other commercial PHP code designing program.

Link to PHP Designer 2005 2.0 http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

--
Have a nice day!

My blog : silverbluewater.blogspot.com

Edited by Silver Bluewater (see edit history)

Have you found yourself needing a PHP sofware which is solely for PHP designing of the code?

There's the solution called 'PHP Designer 2005'.

I had examined PHP Designer 2005(I'm not sure it was 2.0 version or not) before and although it may had a little bug, it was such a great program which gives great convenient of use to PHP programmer.

I strongly recommend you to use it than notepad or any other commercial PHP code designing program.

Link to PHP Designer 2005 2.0 http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That's old news, why don't try to use the new version instead, PHP Designer 2007, is more complete and it is an excellent software.

Best regards,

you should have given me this link a few weeks ago when I had my PHP assignment tongue.gif .

btw. the link you give was dead, here's a working link for the personal edition: http://download.cnet.com/PHP-Designer-2007-Personal/3000-10248_4-10575026.html

Thank you for your link although ic no problem with my link by my checking now. When you have a problem with PHP coding in PHP4 then let me know, I might be able to help you out. I examined PHP Designer 2005 making a simple PHPBB. As far as I'm concerned PHP Designer 2005 supports PHP5 for some degree in lexical structure. PHP4 and PHP5 have not very different grammar or lexical structure which gives the convenient use of PHP Designer 2005. PHP Designer 2005 surely has PHP grammar structure checking figure. I wonder what institute gives PHP assignment. I thought every CS classes are basicly related to C,C++ and JAVA only pretty much. :)

That's old news, why don't try to use the new version instead, PHP Designer 2007, is more complete and it is an excellent software.

Best regards,

Thank you for your information. PHP Designer 2007 is not a freeware although there is free trial which makes you able to use it for a while like a month unless you use PHP Designer 2007 personal edition - which is really not enough to do anything except practicing PHP coding maybe due to its opaque license - for personal use only. Thus, not an old news. B)

--

Have a nice day!

Thank you for your link although ic no problem with my link by my checking now. When you have a problem with PHP coding in PHP4 then let me know, I might be able to help you out. I examined PHP Designer 2005 making a simple PHPBB. As far as I'm concerned PHP Designer 2005 supports PHP5 for some degree in lexical structure. PHP4 and PHP5 have not very different grammar or lexical structure which gives the convenient use of PHP Designer 2005. PHP Designer 2005 surely has PHP grammar structure checking figure. I wonder what institute gives PHP assignment. I thought every CS classes are basicly related to C,C++ and JAVA only pretty much. :) Thank you for your information. PHP Designer 2007 is not a freeware although there is free trial which makes you able to use it for a while like a month unless you use PHP Designer 2007 personal edition - which is really not enough to do anything except practicing PHP coding maybe due to its opaque license - for personal use only. Thus, not an old news. :)
--
Have a nice day!

You are right, a few months ago i installed the php designer 2007 profesional and forget about it, now i wanna run it and surprise, the software dont run because it was a trial B) but i still use php designer 2006 that is free and runs perfectly. So, next move, uninstall version 2007, download version 2007 personal edition, install it and take a try. :(

best regards,

Wow, this site has useful programs posted all over the place by members. So far i downloaded one PHP program, i need to check it out before i go on and downloadanother one lol.But thanks for providing the links. Ill be sure to use them. Right now i can code great in HTML, CSS although i dont consider them 'coding' languages. I want to get into learning more languages to help me create more unique and interactive websites. IF anyone has any good sites ( besides w3schools.com ) it would be greatly appreciated.

You are right, a few months ago i installed the php designer 2007 profesional and forget about it, now i wanna run it and surprise, the software dont run because it was a trial sad.gif but i still use php designer 2006 that is free and runs perfectly. So, next move, uninstall version 2007, download version 2007 personal edition, install it and take a try. wink.gif

best regards,

Ic. I have not examined PHP designer 2006 and so I really cannot recommend it to others since I have not examined it yet. I'm used to PHP designer 2005 and so not thinking of moving to PHP desginer 2006 since I did not have any problem(s) with it. Maybe I should try PHP desginer 2006 later when I have sometime. Thank you for your information of PHP Desginer 2006 and valuable opinion. Maybe we're a bit old users, eh? B)

Wow, this site has useful programs posted all over the place by members. So far i downloaded one PHP program, i need to check it out before i go on and downloadanother one lol.

But thanks for providing the links. Ill be sure to use them. Right now i can code great in HTML, CSS although i dont consider them 'coding' languages. I want to get into learning more languages to help me create more unique and interactive websites. IF anyone has any good sites ( besides w3schools.com ) it would be greatly appreciated.

I recommend you a book from the wrox company. It's named as 'Beginning PHP4'. I really cannot recommend 'Beginning PHP5' since I have not examined it yet. You can actually learn to code PHP from the manual although it would be somewhat hard. You can download PHP manual from here PHP.net. To use more interactive websites, than you may also need sql database connected to PHP and you can find informations of SQL from my recent post called 'Examining Databases At A Whole Glance'. To make interactive website, there are quite a lot of things to make more interact pages such as javascript,flash and shockwave. There are also a lot of SQL database programs and CGI script languages to choose. PHP is known to go along well with SQL database program called mysql and postgresql. HTML and CSS are pretty much enough for even web-designers unless there are special occasions, I guess. :)

--

Have a nice day!