xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lamish

Does Anyone Here Play Ragnarok

Hi my name is lamish and i play ragnarok i have played it for nearly 5 years and i play on a private server called Xaosro link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ i have a high wizard lvl 89 and im lvling very fast i have a blacksmith lvl 58 and i dont lvl it i only use it to greed and sell loot and i have a crusader lvl 99 and i have a priest lvl 70 thats all i have i have around 50 mil z and i havevery good equips im in a guild called AssHats!Come and join me B) you find the link above

That's cool! I learned about Ragnarok Online on 2003, November I think. I got so addicted I was able to entice my mother to join the game! We play the official server though, so that means it costs a lot. 100PHP each week, and we are 3 people playing every day. So, we would normally use up 1200PHP (24 USD).The farthest I was able to reach was my level 85 knight, but my build was kinda messy, so that's why it didn't really work out that much. My mother was able to reach 95 on the official server, but only reached knight as well. Once we stopped playing, (because of the price...) The transcendant jobs came. I was so crazed about it that I was buying ragnarok cards (The one needed to play) from my classmates and sneaking it when I go home.I've stopped playing Ragnarok Online recently, and started playing Gaia Online. I stopped from Gaia Online as well, and now, I started Maple Story.

I used to be addicted to that game...I learned about it when the official server was in public beta and I was in college (read: lots of spare time on my hands during boring classes) and usually played for 6 hours a day...I never got very high level though. When the official server went pay-to-play I moved to a private server which eventually got hosed. I bounced from server to server for a few months until I became a GM on one (I won't mention which >.>) and the game just stopped being fun.At that point I switched over to LineageII private servers...played those for awhile, eventually became a GM on a server (again, not mentioning names ^^) and the game became boring and pointless. I stayed off of MMORPGs for awhile after that until I could talk my girlfriend into playing too...she started playing Lineage II with me for awhile, but she went back to Final Fantasy 11. I decided to give FFXI a chance, so I got on there, and I've been playing that ever since.