xisto Community
threesix

Runescape Multi Logon Guide how to multi logon

Hi i was told by one of my school friends how to login on multiple account so u never have to drop trade items and risk getting banned. All u need is ure computer thats it!!!! lol, well heres the steps:1) Go to the runescape home page.2) Click "Play runescape" (Existing user).3) When the detail selection comes up scroll down and there should be a grey box which says "Signed Applet Using Defult Java(Recommended). Leave this and as it is and click low detail.4) Choose a world.5) Open another windows explorer and do steps 1 and 2.6) Now when u get to the detail screen scroll down and change the grey box to "Unsigned Applet Using Defult Java".7) Choose a word and log onto another account.8) You now should have realised u are logged onto 2 accounts at the same time.you can copy and paste this to your blogs if you credit me. thanks.

There are loads of ways, including deleting a dat file in the java temp, but all are illegal. The only sane rule about this is doing it in the same world, which I don't know of, nor need a way round.

you can copy and paste this to your blogs if you credit me. thanks.

u shouldnt be really asking for credit cause u didnt make this up this way was being used years ago and also when it comes to detial select both of them u should put on low cause on the unsigned 1 it takes for eva to load...... not really for eva but longer than usally like twice the lenght of normal loading time

That's for sharing that. Both my brothers started playing runescape and for one of the quests shield of arrav, they need to trade the halfs of the shields, and you can't drop trade them. I just tried it and it works, it's a bit slow, but it's better than nothing. I used to play runescape classic, and you used to be able to just make a new window and it worked. I remember trying to open a new window and play with two characters on rs2, and it says somebody with the same ip address is logged on, and it wouldn't login, I wonder why it works now..

umm sorry to correct ya but that not true i looked in the folder for the dat file and i dleted the only dat files and it still wont let me muti login im not sure what you hear but it not true unless yo ucan tell me there another foler to delet out of except C:\WINDOWS\.file_store_32 and there a sub folder in there that the only folder i see that holding dat files and when i delted both it sitll didnt work and the uid.dat or we it not ther no more so im not sure wht your talkinga bout delting a file. ROFLMAO!! BOTH of you are wrong both of your ideas i tryd they both failed lol maybe suggets one that acutly works ???

Edited by Evilspider (see edit history)

thanks for that.my brother bought membership on runescape today. yesterday he got skulled and lost all his coins and his rune scimitar so since i gave up on runescape i thought id give him my stuff. lol

If you cant find the uid dat file he could of hidden it in the following folders see:/windows/.file_store32 see:/windows/.jagex_cache_32 see:/windows/.jagex_cache_34 but you could find you can only do this once on some computers-matt

are there any codes u can use to get levles up or any thing

Runescape Multi Logon Guide

Are there any runescape cheats well actuly codes to get up levles.And please if you anwser my question please don't give me some thing fake because I am realy frustrated iv been searchinging the net for 2 and a half years trying to find runescape cheats that actuly work and I get fustrated realy fast and it isnt easy to calm me down.Thank you.

-question by runescape noob now I own you

rs multi log in easy - runescape multi log inRunescape Multi Logon Guide

1/ open 2 windows2/ use this following link--- http://world99.runescape.com/a2 and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you can change the world number like http://world102.runescape.com/a2 and any world you whant to go4/ log your first at the first link and the 2 nd acc on the 2nd link .Pls comment this...http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by letyran62