xisto Community
hazemmostafa

Belly Dancers :) Photos by hazemmostafa

Hello everyone ,

Belly Dancers

One of the most amazing diffecult arts in the whole universe , Lots of women wish to learn this art and become belly dancers ,In most cases if the wrong one is in the training position the worst results propably appear to the people the fastest the woman stop training in most cases , Many women from lots of countries tried and still trining to be as good as a belly dancer ,

russian romanian french american women visit Egypt every year and try to find a place to show their skills in the art of dancing but still a few of them are accepted , It is not easy require lot of training and watching masters of this art , totaly exhusting If you that some belly dancers are asked to dance for two hours in a party .

The main idea of this art is to show how sexy and flexable the belly dancer is which means she will do many body moves and turns and keep a smile on her face showing she is not tired or stressed .

I had a photo session once for an american belly dancer name laila but it was not as funny and intersting as the egyptian belly dancers I photographed , althoygh she is a beauty but still needs lots of comments and a very loud belly dance music to worm up , While these women who are belly dancers by nature dance when walking , laughing they can create the music in their heads and start dancing and enjoy doing that , they were dancing no matter I was shooting or going to buy a drink B)

Here are photos taken by me for 3 of the most beautiful amazing women in Alexandria my city ,

These three women all work as belly dancers , It was awesome to be the photographer of these three photo sessions ,

I did not want to end these photo sessions , even one of them lasts for three and half hours , She ended the photo session because she was going to dance in a party after it for another couple of hours :)

Posted Image

This is Maya head shot arab beauty most woman I like in my life , We are friends now and she asked me to join her team and take shoots for here for ever , She liked her photos very much and keep calling for another photo session

and She is married :(

Posted Image

This is Khloud funny woman with hundred joke per minute speed :)

She can not stop jokes from coming out of her mouth ,

and She is divorced :(

Posted Image

This is Shams No thing else to say

hope you like these photos ,

Thank you

Hello everyone ,

Belly Dancers

One of the most amazing diffecult arts in the whole universe , Lots of women wish to learn this art and become belly dancers ,In most cases if the wrong one is in the training position the worst results propably appear to the people the fastest the woman stop training in most cases , Many women from lots of countries tried and still trining to be as good as a belly dancer ,

russian romanian french american women visit Egypt every year and try to find a place to show their skills in the art of dancing but still a few of them are accepted , It is not easy require lot of training and watching masters of this art , totaly exhusting If you that some belly dancers are asked to dance for two hours in a party .

The main idea of this art is to show how sexy and flexable the belly dancer is which means she will do many body moves and turns and keep a smile on her face showing she is not tired or stressed .

I had a photo session once for an american belly dancer name laila but it was not as funny and intersting as the egyptian belly dancers I photographed , althoygh she is a beauty but still needs lots of comments and a very loud belly dance music to worm up , While these women who are belly dancers by nature dance when walking , laughing they can create the music in their heads and start dancing and enjoy doing that , they were dancing no matter I was shooting or going to buy a drink :P

Here are photos taken by me for 3 of the most beautiful amazing women in Alexandria my city ,

These three women all work as belly dancers , It was awesome to be the photographer of these three photo sessions ,

I did not want to end these photo sessions , even one of them lasts for three and half hours , She ended the photo session because she was going to dance in a party after it for another couple of hours :P

Posted Image

This is Maya head shot arab beauty most woman I like in my life , We are friends now and she asked me to join her team and take shoots for here for ever , She liked her photos very much and keep calling for another photo session

and She is married :P

Posted Image

This is Khloud funny woman with hundred joke per minute speed :rolleyes:

She can not stop jokes from coming out of her mouth ,

and She is divorced :P

Posted Image

This is Shams No thing else to say

hope you like these photos ,

Thank you

Hi! We are in requirement of a belly dancer for an Indian film song! how can I get in touch with these dancers?? if you have any contacts please send me private message! thanks to you in advance

Those are very well done. That's my problem as an amateur photographer, I can't find beautiful models :rolleyes:
What camera / equipment are you using?

I agree. Here you are in the "Photography" section, please tell us a little bit about how you made these pictures. I know that you have beautiful models, but this is not enough. A lot of people make ugly photos with wonderful models, so having the models is not enough. For instance how id you make Shams have this kind looking with such nice eyes ? The photos seem to be inside, but I see no flash-closing-eyes effect. And Khloud seems to be speaking, without no mouth distorted effect. How do you perform that ? Taking hundreds of shots and choosing the nicest one ?