xisto Community
Vyoma

How To Move My Sites (files And Database) To Computing Host (I just bought a plan at Computing Host)

Finally, I bought a hosting plan at Xisto - Web Hosting. Now, I would like to know how to move all my files and databases to that hosting account from my present Xisto account.Once that is done, I will change the nameservers to point to Xisto - Web Hosting nameserves in my domain control panel.B) Thanks in advance.

Why not just contact tech support at Xisto - Web Hosting and avoid the hassle of doing it yourself? B)I contacted them and let them migrate all my data over without any major issues. You can contact them at support (at) Xisto - Web Hosting (dot) com.

Export the MYSQL DBs.Use FTP to download the site.

Then use FTP to upload it to the new host and import the DBs.

Also you might could back it up and restore it...I'm not as sure on that.

B) I should have mentioned. I am aware of that method, but I was in chat with m^e once, and he mentioned, there was a easier way.

Why not just contact tech support at Xisto - Web Hosting and avoid the hassle of doing it yourself? :)
I contacted them and let them migrate all my data over without any major issues. You can contact them at support (at) Xisto - Web Hosting (dot) com.

Hey, thanks WeaponX. I think that is what m^e mentioned. Thank you. :)

Hey, thanks WeaponX. I think that is what m^e mentioned. Thank you. B)

That's the nice trick. If you don't know how to, simply ask somebody else to do the job for you. Very obviously the best solution. Unfortunately, this works only on the paid hosting plan, not on the free hosting plans...

Ha ha. Yes, that is right. Paid hosting plan does gives few privileges that I would categorize as 'spoiled brat privileges'. B)