Download or share 1GB/month
Send files up to 10 MB in size
For Free ......!!!!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

it offers also paid plans up to 1000 giga byte with unlimited send files size

very fast and easy control panel too

try it

hazemmostafa

Yes, I tried it, just for fun. My account was successfully created. However, I never received the confirmation mail. And of the "forgot my password" never sent the password renewal info's.So, it's probably interesting, but for me it's unusable. B) RegardsYordan

Better than the one that you had to wait like 8 years to download everything you uploaded...How fast is it, stating your speed too please.

Hello , I received my email in a minute ! Maybe you need to check junk folder ..about the speed I get 200 kb/s which by the way is my connection max. allowed " LAN "I do like this type of service mediamax offers plus it gives you an option to put your files in share or privatePlay Videos and Audio files You can also use mediamax XL an easy tool to upload/download or backup your data drag/dropAnother option given by this site "Mail" send emails with attachments send your files as links instead of attachments, select the checkbox next to Send as links instead of attachments.This is especially useful if you are sending videos that are likely too large for your recipient's email inbox. To set an expiration date for the links, enter a date in the specified field. To password protect the link(s), enter a password in the specified field.

Looks good, but i dont need it B) but i suppose if you need to share big files its very useful but im the sort of person that dus a little HTML then Java then gets bored plays a game or two and dus sumit different so i dont need it but like i said if you need to share big files it looks useful for those sort of people :)

Nice site but the problem is it has low bandwidth so you cannot share and it also good for backing up but rather not it is not better than DVD's because I don't know when the website will go down and I would really Panic if I lost all my critical files and videos maybe I would use it when my printer is broken I would post the file their and open it on a computer shop so its nice ehheAll in all a nice site I would suggest it to others :P :P

Edited by acdragon (see edit history)

I would really Panic if I lost all my critical files and videos maybe I would use it when my printer is broken I would post the file their and open it on a computer shop so its nice ehhe

You are right, you cannot trust such sites. It's better than nothing, but I just lost all my files on anoter such free fileserver. I didn't notice that the files not used would be deleted after 30 days. So, it's interesting to have a backup on a remote site just in case you loose your computer, but you must have another backup system, in case of failure of the remote site. Especially free sites have no contract and have no penalty if they happen to loose your files. So, I would say, use a DVD for local backup of all your files. and add a remote backup juste in case you loose simultaneously your hard drive and your backup DVD. Which will probably occur, due to the well-known Murphy's law.

Hello ,
this is a site gives
25 GB of secure online storage
Download or share 1GB/month
Send files up to 10 MB in size
For Free ......!!!!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

it offers also paid plans up to 1000 giga byte with unlimited send files size

very fast and easy control panel too

try it
hazemmostafa

Looks like another thing that I might want to try. I will head over there and sign up now. It looks really cool!

Installed and tried it. Uploading 100MB of Music Album couple hours ago and now its still uploading. Anyone experience such slow upload? Might have large space but its pretty slow. :P Anyway Interface is quite easy to use. Think its yet another megaupload kinda site. But still worth a try, might work for you guys with faster uploading and downloading speed. Cheers