xisto Community
hazemmostafa

Cool Email http://www.bigstring.com/

Hello ,

Worldâs Coolest Email

recallable and changeable

I was surfing for a site that give a special email services to surprise my email list members , Found this site
http://www.bigstring.com/

It offer a free plan too , The idea is Email Sender has a control over sent emails meaning sender can recall his emails and change it , as a sender you got all these controls
Recallable,
Changeable/editable,
Erasable,
Non-printable and
Self-destructible

1+ GB of storage,
Large message transfer 25 MB

The coolest control is self-destrucible , Try it ...

Thank You

hazemmostafa

Seems rather great. However, I see no real reason to change from gmail, so I think I will stick with mail which seems to have most of these features, and 2849 Megs storage, and is fully free.RegardsYordan

Seems ok but i use my Xisto hosting emails at the moment. If i need self destructible mailboxes i use something like pookmail.com which self destructs in 24 hours, no more spam for you.The specific self destruct feature that lets you destroy an email before it reaches the destination is amazing, i wonder how it's possible.-HellFire

Self destrucing, wtf? lol that sounds pretty cool indeed.Mission Impossible style!!! hahaha.Even destrucable video's eh, that's funny.I might have to give this a try.

Lol.. I'd written a review of this service LOOOOOOOOONG back on my blog.. The so called destructible emails are actually Graphical Images, which are rendered by GD and attached to the emails sent to someone. The actual email message still resides on the bigstring server. When the recipient reads the email, the link in the email calls the bigstring server and the email in image form is rendered on-the-fly. Thus if you Cancel out an email post-send, GD doesn't render the image anymore. All the recipient sees is a blank mail B)

hahahaha.. I think the selfdestruct thing is not so good. I need to enable my email client to display images and i cant read my email if i am not connected to the internet. It defeats the POP access, suppose to be it must be readble after downloading it from pop mail and reading email offline.Still want to use google.

Hello ,Well , I agree with you vhortexgoogle offers more than a 100 Giga bytes and counting ... for 50 accounts for any top level domain name any one register any where for FREE in the form yourname@yourdomain.com I use this service myself for about 5 companies . each employee has his/her email box with all the features of gmail email box and even I can add the logo or a picture of the company in this email box page like the Xisto logo located up left in this forum ., also pop3 is allowed and as a master of this domain you can add up to 50 accounts and get also a starter page and email link like email.yourdomain.com as a login page . google also offers many other services for domain owners like calender , webpage , spreadsheets and chat for free , I think lots of services for free what if you have a Premier Edition !!!But I would like to think of bigstring email account as a joke thing to have for sending funny emails for my friends and pals

Edited by hazemmostafa (see edit history)

i wouldnt mind it if you didnt have to pay to acess POP3 from the client.. thts why i use Gmail now cuz most others (well all the ones ive tried) you have to pay to get POP3 acess from a client..

Interesting as it sounds, nah. I'd pass on the idea of images. Some people just don't (or rarely) enable images, and so I wouldn't be able to get a message to them at all. Besides, I'm quite sure people would find it annoying if they received an email and then suddenly found that it had disappeared. Or that they have an empty email in their inbox. Frankly, if someone sent me a few of these "empty" emails, I would filter them away and forget about them. Wouldn't want to do that to anyone I know either...Besides, wouldn't POP3 access kinda defeat the purpose of this? Say after my client has already downloaded the image, then the server at bigstring can't not render the image--it has already been rendered and saved, so I get to retain it. Too bad, I say, too bad.