xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAComm

Handyphp - The Ultimate

Great One I think you are a real artist BOACommI was thinking to design a logo for HandyPHP myself but after I look at this one there is no chance really for meI recommend your design 100 %this is an international design Please take some time and tell me what software and steps to this if you dont mind

That's more of a splash page type of logo if you tried to use that font in a small size like in the thumbnail it would be hard to read. Also the background defeats the purpose of the reflective text as well. I would say to make it truely great you would have to pull a full 3-d effect like this logo.

Posted Image

It's good I will give it that, but your using 2 different idea's that cancel each other out (sweet background and the reflected text).

I'm sorry man,but i wont to dialog with who showed suggestions like yours (typing a font, a COMMON font)You gonna trying suggests me as to build a logo?!......hauhauahauh...oks..im not the best designer of the world, but much better than a lots who "saying" it, im shure, i am!oooh... a little explanation, not for you, but for others that will read this topic: For small versions or thumbnails, we usually apply a logo's variation called ICON like this: