xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hazemmostafa

Just A Word astahost.com

Hello , Now I am HOSTED member :):P:P I am so happy and want to thank Xisto.com owner , moderators and all staff Thank you very much .To be frank i wasnt 100% sure about your offer at the begining but you guys respond to me in a couple of days I want to thank you all for this . Now i changed the DNS in yahoo domain settings to ns1.astahost , ns2.astahost and waiting for the site to come online hope it wont take long :ph34r:I ll tell all my friends about your forum and your very special offer.One Question : I read some where in the forum that there is a problem with yahoo domains to work with Xisto Is this true ? and what else can I do ?Thank you hazemmostafa

All domains should work properly. Just remember the full nameservers arens1.astahost.com (don't forget the .com)ns2.astahost.comYou can add the domain via parked domains or addon domains in your cpanel, depends on what you want to use it as.Simply put: A parked domain is basically a replacement for your subdomain (both will be accessible), an addon domain can be useful when you want to host multiple sites on the one account. For example you have a folder called home, you can add the domain to that folder to make a seperate site.Hope it helps-HellFire