xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hazemmostafa

Photos By Hazemmostafa Collection of photos

what software did you use on those photos is it adobe photoshop cs2? I am just curios though I may say that your work is great I am also planning to use a DSLR just cant afford it yet (",)

Hello , eminus I use my digital camera Model:Nikon D70 to take all my shots.Here in my counrty - I am from Egypt - this D70 from Nikon is popular meaning 90 pecent of studios and outdoor photographers use this one . For me I found that being your photos editor is a great work because this gives you the chance to do whatever comes to your mind even when you take the shot "the editor" in your mind edit it . :P It is like an image making not a photo takes .I tried to hire a photo editor many times although these guys are fast and technically perform better but I dont need this fast option ...I first use photoshop tutorials online then i tried to follow the steps then I started to ask and ask and watch then run to my pc and start teaching myself .Now after 14 years of photography and 6 years of photoshop , I feel good about my photos .by the way the first photo for a guy name tito he is a professional model in Egypt now , this photo session was his first .the second photo for a pretty woman belly dancer name maya , She was accepted in a 5 stars hotel night club with this photo.the third photo for an amirecan bride married to an egyptian guy and live in newyork USA , they still sending me postcards . :o the forth photo for a real bride and groom these are not models - I get that alot - She is married now and have 3 kids and about 60 kg extra :P .the fifth photo for a cool egyptian artist name Ayman and he started his career in photography after this photo session :P:P the sixth photo for a professional american model name laila performing for the best fashion designer in alexandria for 5000 US$ per day :o ( 1 US$ = 5.70 EP. ) . and to answer you I charge for this photo session 1000 EP. which put me on top 10 of photographers in Egypt :) I remember that Laila was treated as a princess full borad 5 stars hotel suite . :ph34r: anyway Thank you for your nice comment I will attach some more photos of my work soon .hazemmostafa