xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
t3jem1405241533

Can I Move My Tutorials To Trap17? I couldnt find a closer category

I apologize for placing this topic in the wrong category; however, I could not find one that would match this thread closer.ok, on to my post.A while ago I had posted a series of tutorials here at Xisto for programming in GLUT. Since then I have moved to Xisto and have wanted to continue my series; however, I was told that I was unable to just copy my tutorials over there and since I wasn't thinking clearly I had forgotten to ask if I could move them there. So my question now is if I'm allowed to move my tutorials over to Xisto as long as I delete them here at Xisto?Please reply in email or instant message as I rarely watch these forums anymore.my email is: t3jem3@gmail.comthank you in advance.

well how about this instead of deleting them edit your posts and put them in quotes and then just post the originals on trap, I think that would be reasonable enough so both sites could see them while your posting them at trap.