xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Danmidas

Great Game Making Program For Beginners

I have used this program ages ago. From memory, it wasn't to bad and was a bit of fun! Great for novice game makers! I think i still have it on a cd somewhere, might go dig it out now...-jimmy

i have game makeri dont like it much anymore since ive kind of gone off making games.You can also get a program called G-Java to convert it to java so you can put your game on the internet.The program has a heep more features if you register it.

Wow this sounds like fun. I'll get it soon and try it out, I've got a few ideas for video games B)I used to mess around with the RPG Maker programs, I even had one for the playstation, I think. Cool stuff, :)

It has several online multiplayer features, but I'd recommend downloading a DLL for online connection. Like 39DLL.I use it to make games, it's really good. It can do pretty much anything with the right DLLs and Extensions. It's not worth using unregistered though, so if you want to use it, register it!

That's true, but it's easy to crack so that's no problem heh. But it wouldn't be a waste if you'd pay the 20 bucks. In fact, I'll buy it probably ( I can't crack the new version )

I wish I knew how to program online games.Great Game Making Program For Beginners

Oooh if I could program online games, I know exactly how I would make it. I've been dreaming of this game for months, but I would be the happiest person in the world if I had enough knowledge to make it real.

-reply by Stormwing