xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EXLAZA

Best Fighter Game

When it comes to fighter games, there is no match for Guilty Gear XX #Reload. It has a good mix of characters ranging from the less talking traditional player Sol Badguy to the bizarre 9 foot doctor who fights with a giant scalpel. Mastering each of the players is one heck of a task. You have the engaging story mode to the regular VS and VS CPU Modes and the survival mode to keep you hooked up. To top it off, there's the almost impossible mission mode.Huge range of attacks and combos let you develop your style of play. Then there are the roman cancels, false roman cancels, faultless defense all set to offer an experience like none other. Summing it up, Guilty Gear Series has been the reviver of the classic 2D Games and all in all a must have for a gamer.

It's hard to say, but I'd go with either the Soul Calibur series or Mortal Kombat. MK because I grew up with it as a kid and even now still enjoy its fighting style and diverse characters. SC because of its newer generation looks and further-in storylines. I have to admit it though, the story modes are usually short, but then again, I wouldn't expect a long storyline from a fighter game.

It's hard to say, but I'd go with either the Soul Calibur series or Mortal Kombat. MK because I grew up with it as a kid and even now still enjoy its fighting style and diverse characters. SC because of its newer generation looks and further-in storylines. I have to admit it though, the story modes are usually short, but then again, I wouldn't expect a long storyline from a fighter game.

Somebody here already played Crysis Game? Really good! Look at the graphics very high quality, but requires high-end hardware though.