xisto Community
loky

Xbox Compared To Ps2 Wich one is better

Loky

I own a XOX too, Sony has more games but isnt that good compared to da XBOX.

3 GOODTHINGS ABOUT XBOX

# XBOX has better graphfix

# XBOX has an internal harddrive so you dont have to by memory cards.

# XBOX has HALO but sony dosent!!

3 GOODTHINGS ABOUT SONY

# Has more games than da XBOX

# Has Add ons like Eye-Toy

# ----------I'm not sure I cant think of any------------

But overall I would rate XBOX better.

PS. If i was you i wouldnt be buying a XBOX right now, i would save up for a XBOX 2.

From

.::DAMAN::.

Ok dude its like this, xbox is more powerful, has a harddrive and better graphics than ps2, so the graphics are gonna be crisp and beautiful for most games, but the thing is that:1. the xbox is huge, heavy and harder to carry if you travel, like going home from college for the weekend. 2. xbox has a pretty good library of games, but cant compare the vast amount of awsome, absolutely stunning, and just plain incredibly fun games that the ps2 has. So, even though the ps2 doesnt has a built in hard drive, if you buy one new, you know, they new slim style, it will be about 1/6 the size and weight of an xbox. If you buy a used ps2 to get the older style model, you have a chance of buying a harddrive for it, even though it doesnt have much use, besides on some games, and it is about half the size and weight of an xbox. So get a ps2 instead of an xbox. Ps2 has so many incredible game that you will not be sorry. I recommend games like Metal Gear Solid 3, GTA: San Andreas, Jak 3, Ratchet and clank 3, and many many more games that are fun. Plus you can play your classic ps1 games on the ps2, and most ps1 games are very cheap, but still fun. You have so many games to choose from, unlike the xbox.

Loky,

I think that you should save up your pennies and ny an Xbox 2 or PS3 when they come out. Buying an Xbox or Playstation 2 would be a waste of money because I have heard that the PS3 will be backwards compatible. I do not know much about the Xbox 2 but I think that it will also be backwards compatible.

To sum up: Buy a PS3 :) It will be on the list of The Top 300 Most Powerful Electronical Items.

From

Yoofus

unless you want to wait about a year or so for the Xbox 2 or PS3 which will both be very expensive at launch and drop in price within a few weeks probably, i'd get the Ps2 becuase there are better games in my opinion like Metal Gear Solid 3 and Tekken 5

I suggest you buying a PS2 cause it's have far more games than Xbox does and totally are better than Xbox's! Also consider the fact that Xbox 2 will be released sooner that we expect, so the current Xbox will be probably ceased its production.

unless you want to wait about a year or so for the Xbox 2 or PS3 which will both be very expensive at launch and drop in price within a few weeks probably, i'd get the Ps2 becuase there are better games in my opinion like Metal Gear Solid 3 and Tekken 5

65527[/snapback]

I hear that the PS3 will only be launched in about two years time. That price will be very expensive, so it's best to wait for about another year after the launch :)

Xbox compared to Ps2....Well, the XBOX has remarkably impressive graphics, whereas the Ps2's graphical capabilities are not so powerful. But really when you're looking for a console to buy, you really want to look at the games that it supports. The Ps2 has thousands of games, that, admittedly arn't all wonderful, but you have plenty of choice to find the game that suits you. Xbox has quite a few games too, just not as many. Size-wise, the Xbox is massive. A bit too big in my opinion, which can kind of put some people off, Sony has just released a very slim line version of the Ps2 called the PsTwo. If I were you I'd get the PsTwo. This version has inbuilt inline play too. It's your decision. I need to add before I go that the Xbox's controllers smell weird, kind of like garlic. But to each his own.

Honestly I own pretty much all of the mainstream consoles since NES and in my opinion XBOX has better games. But I am a fan of first person shooters, anything outside that realm is PS2s realm. If you are gonna buy all new games, a fair amount are made for both consoles and look slightly better on XBOX. But if you wanna get all those good oldies out there PS2 is the platform you want. Just depends on what type of games you like to play is all.

In this type of situation, i would always recommend the PS2 over the X-Box, and here is why. First of all, the X-Box does have superior graphics to the PS2 in general, but have you seen the graphics in PS2 games such as MGS2+3 and GT4? Those games have a very high standard in tems of graphics. The range of games available for the PS2 is absolutely awesome, it blows the competition out of the water as far as range of games is concerned. In my opinion, the PS2 controllers are a mile better then the fat and ugly X-Box controllers (even though some x-box controllers are ok), the PS2 controllers are still more confortable, which makes gaming so make more enjoyable.X-Box is good, but PS2 is better.

i like both systems , i wouldn't say either is better than the other i like both evenly. Ps2 is slim and thin , though the xbox is fat and thick they both now have instense good games , like Halo , like ps2 they got nfsu2 , jade empire. and stuff but both systems are pretty even now when xbox2 comes out then we will compare ps2 to xbox2 so it should be good competition between both system consoles

I dont think that people should say that Halo 2 makes the XBox the best console as Halo 2 is just a game as good as it may seem.When the time came to pick between XBox and PS2 for me I went for the PS2. I know the XBox has better graphics but doesnt have a lot of games and takes 5 months extra waiting for them to release a PS2 game for Xbox.The PlayStation has had lots of accessories over the years, the eye toy been one of there best I think, but I think Xbox has had just about had a steering wheel and that maybe it!So if I was you I would stick with a nice shiney reliable fast quite slimline popular PS2 :lol:

I agree with you Phi, but opinion can easily be supported with fact. Such as:-XBOX Has a much faster processor.-XBOX Has a much higher graphical possibility than PS2.-XBOX Has a much better network of online gameplay.-XBOX Has the power of Winows DirectX (to some level...)-XBOX Has great games such as Halo 2 (GTA just as PS2 San Andreas is coming out for XBOX soon...)-XBOX has much, much more money to grow, there is Sony making PS2, fairly rich company, but then Microsoft which has Billions more to spend on developmentWell there's my two cents, and you can obviously see I think the XBOX is much better, see you. :lol: