xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WeaponX

Creating Flash Image/slideshow

Hi, is there any simple way to create a Flash (or any animated) movie/slideshow similar to this one? I want to have a similar effect on one of the myspace accounts I'm helping a user create. I want to avoid using Adobe Flash if a website or some free program can do this job for me.

Thanks.

Hi, is there any simple way to create a Flash (or any animated) movie/slideshow similar to this one? I want to have a similar effect on one of the myspace accounts I'm helping a user create. I want to avoid using Adobe Flash if a website or some free program can do this job for me.
Thanks.

most of those myspace pages have flash picture slideshows and they usually
provide a link for the program that was used to create the picture slideshow

@ halo.Did you checked his link? I bet he ment the header animation. Im searching for a pre script or a nice noob tut for something like that too. Actually its also for a myspace header like that on the link. With preloader, layer based overlay animations or movie.. and then a loop at the end.@ WeaponXIve searched myself for a free online animation thing... to create something like on your link but i just found some crappy slideshow builders like you see all the time on myspace.. so either you build your own in Adobe flash or you try to go with a flash movie simply made by a movie maker n then uploadet on a site like vimeo[dot]com so you just got the simple movie without player around it.. haha so u can pretend to have a real header ani.