xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andr3w1405241545

Dark Messiah Might And Magic

Dark Messiah seemingly bears no obvious connections to the Might and Magic fantasy world; the latter is not Xeen but Ashan. The game is a first person combat game that features a wide variety of ways to customize the player's character, including stealth, melee combat, archery, as well as violent and non-violent magic. The player takes on the role of a young man named Sareth who wishes to find adventure and riches in the world. He is the pupil to the wizard Phenrig; Sareth's adventures lead him the city of Stonehelm to aid in the recovery of a mystic object known as "The Skull of Shadows".Have you played this game? I enjoyed it really! Lets play together! What is your favourite game-end? I killed xana and wached really nice end-video!

Ohh this game is Sooo SOOO good, Soo much better than the normal Might And Magic games. Like, the regular 1-(5)?were horrible but this one is BEAUTIFUL and has a good story line. The spells (like shrink, and telekenesis) are awsome how you can push an enemy through a spike trap, or you can break a board to make a trap for an enemy, My favorite is when you get the super shrink and the people go really small, and then you kick them. it's so awsome :ph34r:I reccomend it too!

I didn't play the game for an amazingly long time but in the time I did I loved every bit about it. The interactivity of the whole game was amazing, the graphics were nice etc. If you're looking for a good game to buy, this is definatly a good choice.

I agree, Dark Messiah was and is an awesome RPG. I think the greatest reason I love it is because it has more ways to kill an enemy than any other RPG I've played. I found myself checking each room to look for ropes, spikes, barrels, etc. Using the environment against your enemy is an absolutely wonderful idea. I loved the graphics, storyline, characters... in fact, most everything about it.As for the ending, I took the good path. You get those holy weapons and I forget what they do.