xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

What Would You Do If Your Lover Left You For.........

Hey,I was wondering What if your partner leaves you for not another girl but because of family or just to go away from civilization itself.I mean imagine you are so serious of this guy and then he tells you that after a certain age he would like to leave everything just to get away from people.This is my friend's story where she was dating this guy and they were really serious about the whole thing even when his parents were against it. And after he felt that he had done his duty in life he left everyone and settled himself in some forest or something.IF your partner did this to you,,,, Would call him/her wrong or right? For he did spend all his life working his *bottom* off to help his family......I dont think that he is wrong.... Cheers,:ph34r:

Edited by velma (see edit history)

Oh hey, Velma! (Remember me?)

It's a bit hard to get the idea of what you are trying to say...because the sentences are pretty long. x(

IF your partner did this to you,,,, Would call him/her wrong or right? For he did spend all his life working his *bottom* off to help his family......

If my partner did this to me (in which case I wouldn't even have a partner), then I would consider him weird. My guess is that you are from the US...I can't imagine some dude leaving a girl...then living in the forest. Especially in the US.

I think it would be good if you provided more background information.

Anyway, you should offer reassurance to your friend and help her when she is in need. :ph34r: