xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Daming

Do You Know What Is Tcm?

Traditional Chinese medicine (also known as TCM, Simplified Chinese: 中医学; Traditional Chinese: 中醫學; pinyin: Zhōngyī xué) is a range of traditional medical practices originating in China that developed over several thousand years. These practices include theories, diagnosis and treatments such as herbal medicine, acupuncture and massage; often Qigong is also strongly affiliated with TCM. TCM is a form of Oriental medicine, which includes other traditional East Asian medical systems such as traditional Japanese, and Korean medicine.

TCM sees processes of the human body as interrelated and in constant interact with the environment. Therefore the theory looks for the signs of disharmony in the external and internal environment of a person in order to understand, treat and prevent illness and disease.

TCM theory is based on a number of philosophical frameworks including the Theory of Yin-yang, the Five Elements, the human body Meridian system, Zang Fu organ theory, and others. Diagnosis and treatment are conducted with reference to these concepts. Traditional TCM does not operate within a western scientific paradigm but some practitioners make efforts to bring practices into an evidence-based medicine framework.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_medicine

Notice from pyost:
When copying content from other web sites, be sure to use the QUOTE tag and specify the source. Posting a text without doing this is considered plagiarism, which is not allowed at Xisto.

As a physics lover , I didn`t believe it for years.However , since a kind of chinese medicine reduces my father`s pain, I believe it and want to promote it to anyone who get ill!!