xisto Community
Daming

How To Play Psp Game In Pc?

I would think you would need to find an emulator, but as of now I can't say I've heard of one that is 100% functioning at this point. Beyond that, you'd need an image of the game you want to play, which can be hard to come by. Unlike a PC game, you'd have to find a tutorial online telling you what cables and software you would need to hook a PSP up to a computer to rip an ISO of the game itself. I have no idea how one goes about doing that...I know I have a PSP and I sold off all my games just because I found the controls hard to work with. I had GTA: Liberty City Stories, and gave up in frustration because I'm a PC gamer by day, so these console aiming controls and whatnot are a pain in the *bottom* compared to wiggling a mouse around. :ph34r:

You can check out this site http://www.mxemu.com/?folio=242866323&bkt=13241 maybe it will give you the answers you are looking for. If not then google it. I might be wrong but as far as I know the emulator is the first thing made, because games have to be tested for a game platform and if you actually think about on a game system sits something like a emulator so you can play the games.

yup you need an emulator for it to run some other platform games. if there is an existing emulator for PSP then I am very sure it will create news that maybe all of us will hear (",). but for now I dont think there is even a development for it though I am hoping there would be one

4 years ago I tried PSXE. I get a lot of fun in an old PIV 1.8 Ghz, 256mb RAM, 128mb Video, Intel Motherboard and Processor. Remember that you must own a PSP and every original disc of the games you want to play.There are many pages that give you help to install a PSP controller on your computer. The key to have a good emulation is to get the right PSP BIOS version and Video plugins, "Pete's video plugin" was great!!Another thing is that there are some tools to extract images, videos, music and sounds from PSP game CD's. Only ask google and be patience.Blessings!

Edited by develCuy (see edit history)

If you want to download PSP games try gamestorrents.comThey also have PS2 and WIFI and Also PC games and has description in each If you need an emulator try this PSX emulator find the torrent at demonoid.com if you dont have I'll send you the torrentjust pm me Instruction just open the emulator and mount it to bin or iso file that you downloaded its so easy but some psp games doesn't work I really don't know why just find games at demonoid.comHope this helps :blink::D !!

Thanks a lot to devilCuy and acdragon about that information but when you download the iso you'll still need the original game disc and your PSP right?There's no possible way to play when you don't have your PSP or the game?-reply by iPromise

Be carefulHow To Play Psp Game In Pc?

It's one thing to own a PSP and games and would like to play them on a PC or larger screen, or in a more comfortable environment, but downloading and installing a PSP emulator and Bios without owning a PSP is illegal, and if you download a game image that you do not own then that is illegal as well.

Now, if you own a PSP then downloading an emulator with BIOS image is legal for "backup" purposes, and downloading a game that you own is also legal for backup purposes.  I have also heard that if you download a game that you do not own, its okay as long as its for evaluation purposes, and that you either delete it within 24 hours, or purchase the game.

Thanks

As we all know in order to play a "backup" of a game one must either use a normally reverse engineered emulator(illegal) or modify there console not illegal but violates the EULA. Now here's the catch nowhere in your right of usage does it say that you can legally make a backup copy or obtain a full copy for evaluation purposes. You sir are an idiot, die in a fire for your stupidity. Making a copy of any DRM protected media is illegal for the simple fact of cracking the DRM, in this case it would pertain to hacking your console and ripping the game or playing a downloaded game. These actions are illegal no matter how you look at it even if you originally bought the game.

-reply by M1LL3RT1M3

you know men!I already tried PCSX2 and playstation 1 emulator but the hardest one is the psp emulator! I already downloaded potempkin (it's a psp emulator) you'll ask me how to make it work?man!that thing is sucks!you cannot run all psp games on it, it can only read 1-5 games all in all, just guess what it is, and believe me I'm trying to make it work for 24 hours but still nothing happen, anyways I've tried to use PSPE and JPCSP, those are psp emulators too but the bad thing is, PSPE has a broken exe and it needs .Dll I forgot that ****!LOL!while on the JPCSP, when I downloaded that crazy ****!the .Exe of the game is missing!damn it!so for today, there are no any possible psp emulator that completely works 100%, I'm so tired of looking those stuffs in google!man!that's so crazy!it's a waste of time for me!hope this comment helps.

-reply by Kevin

psp emulatorHow To Play Psp Game In Pc?

Can any one please give me a website to download any psp emulator that doesn't need a psp to control it and can be played with a mouse and a keyboard please

-reply by youssef aly

in some computers only we can convert these games

its done by using 'LC ISO'CREATOR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM www.softpeadia.com

after downloading enter a PS2 game CD and lc iso creator will automatically regonize it.

then create iso for that game after completing take that iso file and click autoplay and then you can play it.