xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeafH

Sendmail For Osc Can't Run In A Hosting Without Smtp?

I've just registerd a free hosting with providing the SMTP.the whole install and setup of OSC run well but it can't send any mails in the end.sendmail for OSC can't run in a free hosting without smtp ?

I've just registerd a free hosting with providing the SMTP.the whole install and setup of OSC run well but it can't send any mails in the end.

sendmail for OSC can't run in a free hosting without smtp ?

If sendmail was anot activated then you can send emails using sendmail.
There are two ways to send emails and one is using sendmail which is a module and the other one is by using apache's mail function.

---

It is possible to use sendmail even if your host dont support them, you only need to provide an alternate sendmail server with login credentials.

I made mine using gmail as sendmail server.

It is possible to use sendmail even if your host dont support them, you only need to provide an alternate sendmail server with login credentials.

I made mine using gmail as sendmail server.

I dont get you by "you only need to provide an alternate sendmail server with login credentials.".....

because I have problem with sendmail , so I want to find a good free hosting which provide smtp services.
then I find here through http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.
Now I am tring to use my poor English and poor knowledge of PC to earn difficult 10+ credits on this "seems professional forum.

in chinese, I am here to 騙吃騙喝 to get credits ...