xisto Community
scab_dog

Chech My Website Out! Any inprovements

It's not blank any more, but I think you should make your template more 'rounded' as in not that many square corners. It's kinda plain, but that's pretty good for a beginning website, espeacially for a subdomain. You should get a real domain. Try OneSite.Com for free domains.

Sorry bro. It says http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ doesn't exist. Please check the name and try again. Is the url correct? Update it and show us again. So far it cannot be opened. I would love to review your site. I'm not very good at designing but good at reviewing... hehe

64926[/snapback]

I not sure, i must have been editing the website when you had a look try again!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

For a starter, your site looks very good. You can improve it by looking at a few things:

1. Colour combination

2. Better graphics

3. Rounded edges as suggested by donnyouyang in his/her post up there

Once you do this and reach an optimum in these three, your site will be an envy for many.

Then to continue getting visitors at the site, you must make sure that the content keeps getting better and better. Nothing can beat it!

You have been posting in wrong forums... but you must learn from your warnings. This forum has a place for everything. Posting at wrong forums can make life hell for moderators. You may even lose your hosting.

the site looks good but i think it could be better if you choose better colors and so on. Also a lot of the links dont work for me and just take me back to the homepage. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just my computer?

If I was you, I?d change the blue colours in your web. In mean, not change, but unify a little. You have at least 4 tones of blue there. Try using the one in the Xisto banner and put it replacing the lighter one that you use on the left and up and don the menu boxes.Also the logo looks pixelized but I don?t know if it?s the purpose. It?s alright. :)

it is pity that i could not visit your site because it is an blank page.mybe the server take out something...i'll be back to check it again.good luck!

For a starter, your site looks very good. You can improve it by looking at a few things:

1. Colour combination

2. Better graphics

3. Rounded edges as suggested by donnyouyang in his/her post up there

Once you do this and reach an optimum in these three, your site will be an envy for many.

Then to continue getting visitors at the site, you must make sure that the content keeps getting better and better. Nothing can beat it!

You have been posting in wrong forums... but you must learn from your warnings. This forum has a place for everything. Posting at wrong forums can make life hell for moderators. You may even lose your hosting.

65024[/snapback]

Thanks for da advice, I'll do as you say.

Ps: I didnt know how to post the posts in da right forum, but i figured it out now!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

I get this error while trying to access your page, please check it out. Is your acc maybe suspended?

ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access / on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Port 80