xisto Community
EmoFlogger

Making Signatures

You can always try Gimp, PaintShop Pro, and regular MS Paint. I'm not sure if there's other programs out there that can do that for free, but those seem to be the most popular.

You can always try Gimp, PaintShop Pro, and regular MS Paint. I'm not sure if there's other programs out there that can do that for free, but those seem to be the most popular.

The above are great examples of free software that can be used on a Windows OS. (however paint is prolly not such a great alternative after all...hehe). Though they all have their plusses and downsides, while photoshop offers a good, all around and extensive functionality. Other programs you might wanna look into that ADD to designing is Apohpysis (Apohpysis link). It creates franctal for you, that can be imported into photoshop for you. It requires getting used to, but is a neat little program t create "fractal frames".
Other than that, I'm pretty sure there are a few web-based "signature generators" floating around on the web, but bieng a siggymaker myself, I've never really liked th outcomes on those.

Yup even MS Paint can do the job, and although not entirely free I would recommend Ultimate Paint, the free lite version basically doesn't have "all" the fancy filters and what not.Photoshop is very good though, it allows you to do quiteee alot once you know your way around.

There's also Paint.NET, which I think the overall "look" or layout is similar to that of Adobe Photoshop's. Of course, the features are pretty limited. It's freeware, by the way.

I was wondering if there are any other programs to make signautres besides Photoshop? I have windows if that makes any difference.
Thanks.

Paintshop pro, Microsoft paint, Fireworks, you could try using Microsoft word