xisto Community
yoofus

What Consoles Do You Own?

What console do you own?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey,I own the original Playstation, a Playstation 2, a Game Boy Color, a Game Boy Advance and a Nintendo DS.Which consoles do you own?Yoofus.

I own a XBOX, A Gameboy Advance. And Now I'm trying to by a SNES Super Nintendo is COOL!!Ps: I dont think the poll is any use I could only vote for one thing!! :)

I own nearly every console. I have the Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, PC, Playstation 2, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo 64, Gamecube and I am sure I have a few more consoles which I just can't think of right now (because it is 1:50 in the morning). The only 2 big consoles I need to get at the moment are the Playstation Portable and Nintendo DS. I dunno if I will get them though, I think i will rather save up and buy the Xbox 2 and Playstation 3. :)

Yeah, I don't see where that poll helps anyone because I own sever platforms. Here is the list Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation 1 (the origonal not the updated version) Playstation 2, XBox, and I know it's not a console but I'm gonna throw it in there... My PC. You might ask, "Why do you own all of these consoles?" Well, I have 2 passions in life (well 3, but we wont talk about the other B)) They are Web Design and Gaming. I am not rich by any means, but I've simply recieved them from various members of my family & my fiancee for the various holidays. For example one year for christmas My Dad got me an XBox, My Mom got me a Playstation 2, and My Fiancee got me the Gamecube... so needless to say I was pretty busy on christmas morning lol. :)

You really should've put an option for none on there. I'm pretty happy with my PC and couldn't justify myself splashing out for a consol at this time, pretty expensive and from what I understand, games can also prove to be pretty expensive. Although I must admit that I have enjoyed sessions on my one mates XBOX from time to time.

Ps: I dont think the poll is any use I could only vote for one thing!! ;)

64879[/snapback]

Yeah, I don't see where that poll helps anyone because I own sever platforms. Here is the list Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation 1 (the origonal not the updated version) Playstation 2, XBox, and I know it's not a console but I'm gonna throw it in there... My PC.

You might ask, "Why do you own all of these consoles?" Well, I have 2 passions in life (well 3, but we wont talk about the other :)) They are Web Design and Gaming. I am not rich by any means, but I've simply recieved them from various members of my family & my fiancee for the various holidays. For example one year for christmas My Dad got me an XBox, My Mom got me a Playstation 2, and My Fiancee got me the Gamecube... so needless to say I was pretty busy on christmas morning lol. B)

64907[/snapback]

Hey,

You are both right, I forgot that the polls are circle things not ticks. So just ignore the poll and post what consoles you own. B)

Oh and Forsaken, do you own the Sega Megadrive? I used to have it but I gave it to my cousin because I got bored with it. :)

at the minute i own 2 DSs 2 GBA'sN64GamecubeGameboy ColorPS2and a PC i'm thinking about getting a SNES or a NES but i'm not really sure if they're worth it becuase so many of their games have been remade for the GBA.

Hellow, I have a couple of gaming machines,right now; xbox, playstation 2, sega megadrive (classic!!), gameboy advance, gameboycolor.thats about it.....oh and ofcourse a pc...

i currently have in my house.....PS2PS1PSXSega (white one)Sega (red one)N64GamecubeGameboy originalGameboy ColourGameboy Advancesoon to have a DSwow i have a lot of consoles, although most are in the loft.....