xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Prejudices Due To Religion? Have you ever ignored a person because they were of a particular relig

HEllo,This is topic about how people treat other people like rubbish because of their choice of religion. Like for example when the World trade centres were blown so many innocent muslims and Indians and of other cultures were treated in an inhuman manner just because somebody who was following the same religion as them had caused mayhem.Even during wars, Many innocent people are killed and raped just because the leader of the land had started the war.We speak of advancement in co-relation with other cultures but are we really? If this was true then there would be no wars nor would there be politics, religion or hatred. But the way that the world is moving right now , the only thing for sure is World war 3This was merely an opinion and is not meant to hurt anybody. Am very sorry if I sound rude or hurt anybody.Tell me about what you think on thisCheers, ;)

No, I don't care what religion someone is so long as the person isn't hurting anyone because of their religion. If someone's religion, for instance, involved ritually killing a random person they see on the street every half hour, I probably wouldn't like them, but I don't think there's any religion anything like that.

From a TRUE Christian stand point fighting is bad...The Bible tells us Chirsitans "Thou shalt not kill" and "Turn the other cheek"The problem is not the religion itself it is the people who follow it badlyAlex

From a TRUE Christian stand point fighting is bad...
The Bible tells us Chirsitans "Thou shalt not kill" and "Turn the other cheek"

The problem is not the religion itself it is the people who follow it badly
Alex

Yet, popes have initiated Holy Wars during the 12th Century, that in itself shows there's a problem in the institution. The logic may not be flawed, but no one has followed "the Holy book".

xboxrulz

yeah the thou shall not kill thing kinda went out the door when the pope thought it would be a sweet idea to go killing musilums that wouldnt convert in the crusades. kinda interesting how a Hitler Youth is now the pope too...