xisto Community
vujsa

30 Credit Logo Design Challenge! Design A New Logo For Handy PHP And Win 30 Hosting Credits

Ahhh it's the 25th of April. :) You said that you might extend the deadline to the 30th. This would be such a good "design challenge"! I'm going to enter. But not now. :ph34r:

You know why? These are so good. There's a few too many specifications so I will leave it to a later date.

(Okay, I am just procrastinating the fact that I have a lot of homework.)

Well, I'll take that as a request to extend the deadline. All of these submissions are very good and I'm excited to see how the members react to them. I think it will be a close poll!

Anyhow, in and effort to provide everyone as much oppotuninty to enter the challenge as possible, I'm extending the deadline for submissions to April 30th, 2007. I'm really looking forward to getting one of these designs on my website soon!

Keep up the great work and feel free to enter as many submissions as you wish! Remember, the more designs you enter, the better thachances you'll win.

vujsa

I would have to agree, their are some good ideas on here even better some are combinable that look good especially the text effects I have seen. If possible I would like to get everyone's PSDs and see what could work for an ultimate design, just send them to my gmail account @ archangel.michael.a[at]gmail.com or contact me by msn at saint-michael[at]hotmail.com. Of course this will would have to happen after the contest but could be an alternate route for making some banners for vujsa.

I'm so sorry, I won't be taking part. :ph34r: Without thinking, I let by laptop hibernate and gave it to my dad to borrow. He turned it off instead of hibernating so my works are lost. I can't start new graphics because I have a lot of homework to do. And of course...it's my fault for not saving them! :)

I would like to thank everyone that has gotten involved with this challenge. The deadline for submissions has now come and gone. Please feel free to vote on your favorite submission here.

vujsa