xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Hosting Accounts In Read-only Mode

Your hosting account is currently in READ-ONLY mode while OpaQue has chance to maintain the server. I'd like to ask for your patience during this time.Since the server is in read-only mode, your hosting account may behave radically. But rest assure that OpaQue is working on this to resolve the issue as soon as he can.During this time all application approval will be on halt but will continue to review the application. And once the server is ready to go, all approvals will resume as normal.Thank you.

My apology for making a rare double posting by me. I wanted to show the time stamp.Looks like Gamma server is all well. Checking the server status (top forum menu, Xisto > Server Status) it's all green down the board.Although hosting accounts are now accessible, please use every caution when uploading within next few hours. Hosting approvals will resume once I have the confirmation from OpaQue.Thank you everyone.

But site is not loading friend!!

I can ping the server! and getting response from the server!

But its not opening in the browser!! ;)

Its showing as

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at http://niran.in/.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Hope, you guys will fix the issue soon! ;)

Niru

I don't think this has to do with the server, since I can access both yours and mine web site. It's probably a problem on your side, so it's nothing to be worried about.

Brian, I think you should just upload as minimally as you can earlier before when Buffalo posted. It's almost 8 hours pass now, so it should be ok to upload your files.