xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karakan08

Test Drive Unlimited - Pc The latest Test Drive - ATARI game

Hi folks,

I just bought the new Test Drive game - Test Drive Unlimited - and personal I'm a simulation fan, and as far I've played the Test Drive-serie they were really arcade. But this one is a real nice combination of arcade and simulation. Beside that you have a gigantic eiland to cruise with your exotic cars. So my conclusion, for all race-game lovers the is a MUST buy ! Awsome work of ATARI.

Greetz.

Some screenshots*:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*screenshots are property of "gamers.net"

i have heard this game is really nice from my friends. I can see it has a nice graphical system, but the cars don't get damaged so i guess it's more arcade than simulation, but if fun is part of the game, I'm ok without a thousand force vectors on my car :ph34r: I think it is a very nice concept, and now i am waiting for a Need For Speed Massive Multiplayer Online Racing.

i am very pumped about this game, i cant wait till its out here (australia)on the atari website is says its gonna be out on the 13th, but EB games says the 19th :ph34r:ive been waiting since the 28th Feb and i am getting annoyed because i wanted to play it in these school holidays but when i get it, they will almost be over anyway, then its back to homework and assignments and exams :)