xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Anth2k7

I Am Looking For A Free Mmorpg What are your suggestions?

Im looking for a FREE MMORPG like runescape... im bored of rs because i keep getting haked or scammed. The time has come for me to quit. If you have any suggestions for a game with a well run website like runescape, i dont mind if you have to pay for extra advantages like runescape, i want the game to be pretty realistic with ok graphics like runescape ;) lol so if any one has and ides please post ;) cos im soo bored n i need a new game!!! ;)

Edited by Anth2k7 (see edit history)

When people ask for a good MMORPG, I usually suggest Guild Wars. However, Guild Wars is not a free game - you are required to buy the game in order to play, but there are no additional fees. Actually, your post is a bit confusing; you want a free game, but not a downloadable one? The only option that is left is buying one ;)

As for downloadable games, there aren't many. The only one I've herd of is Rose Online. Unfortunately, when I decided to try it out (about two years ago), I encountered numerous problems. First of all, their web site wasn't functioning properly. It was organised badly, there was a lot of downtime, and (for some strange reason), I wasn't able to register! Without doing so, I couldn't play the game which I did download (about 400MB at that time).

Maybe the best solution would be to take a look at this link and find what you like ;)

I am looking for a free non-downloadable game,

Visit Mini clip . They provide you free , online games without the necessity to download those games . As far graphics is concerned it is ok. Just go for a try.

When people ask for a good MMORPG, I usually suggest Guild Wars. However, Guild Wars is not a free game - you are required to buy the game in order to play, but there are no additional fees. Actually, your post is a bit confusing; you want a free game, but not a downloadable one? The only option that is left is buying one ;)

As for downloadable games, there aren't many. The only one I've herd of is Rose Online. Unfortunately, when I decided to try it out (about two years ago), I encountered numerous problems. First of all, their web site wasn't functioning properly. It was organised badly, there was a lot of downtime, and (for some strange reason), I wasn't able to register! Without doing so, I couldn't play the game which I did download (about 400MB at that time).

Maybe the best solution would be to take a look at this link and find what you like ;)

Changed my mind i dont care if it has a download as long as it doesnt take foever!

There's always private servers, though playing on them is a bit of a legal gray area, so this post might get deletedI've played Ragnarok and LineageII on private servers in the past...you can download both clients easily (Ragnarok is a little tricky since the game devs wont accept downloads for the Korean client from anything but korean IP blocks) from the internet, no piracy involved. LineageII you'll have to download with BitTorrent or something because the IGN mirror they use to distro the game files is SLOW and this game is like, 2GB.I had waaay more fun on LineageII than I ever did on Ragnarok, but since setting up my own servers and making myself a GM I got so bored with it I haven't played either since.

my personnal suggestion well not being a game like runescape were you move your guy arouned its like runescape (well organised pay only for extra...)back to the point its called kapilands theres 3 versions 2 are germane the other english and its browser based were you have money and you build bilduigs and then produced over 40 products and such its very fun to play and get good at. its not download. And you can buy coins for real money or game money withch is very cool. ( 20 coins gets you premium)GREAT GAME OVER ALL

I would suggest trying Tactics Arena Online it can get boing at some point but it is fun...you can pay to get a gold account like a member on runescape-D Tector X 1

You should try anarchy online I know I'm grave digging but its good and if you got bit torrent.you don't have to wait a long time yep and if you wane extra stuff you can buy the expansion packs and update your account thats all.-Anarchyfan

Depending on what you like there are tons of MMORPGs to look through. I suggest going to http://www.mmorpg.com/ to see the game list of mmorpgs. I also suggest looking thru other threads of the same question you asked here, it will help you with ideas. You know this is Big Boi P-T looking out for people across the web!-Big Boi P-T

new game?

I Am Looking For A Free Mmorpg

Try maple story. It is a free game, you do have to download tho, but it is free. Go 2 maplestory.Nexon.Net and make an account and download. I like I hope you do 2!

-Charlie

I know a game

I Am Looking For A Free Mmorpg

I play a game call Sherwood its free and it is a mmorpg it is a good game

-kyle

I play Fiesta Outspark type in Fiesta outspark on google the on the game you can use cheat engine 5.3 or 5.4, I had the same problem as you plus the game has trading options and there is very rich graphics, or you can play world of warcraft, it has also rich graphics.-reply by Dustin

kk im not necessisarily sure if this is legal or not lol. I didnt do this but a friend of mine what he did was downloaded the free trail of wow and then soon as he did so he connected and then went into a private server so he never had to pay for wow but he doesnt get the quality of payed servers either. Just a thought