xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vitorious1405241541

Graphic Design For Hire? Any Websites Out There?

I am getting my site together http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and will eventually be needing help with my graphic design. I know coding well but have very basic graphic skills the're clean but lack that little something extra.What I am looking for is a piece work site where you request a job and get submissions paying the one you like. Perhaps im asking for too much hoping someone let me see the idea before paying for it.Of course im not looking to pay too much ;) however if the partnership works there will be work in the future. Does anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps someone is interested at this site?Regards,-Jordan

I think it would be rather hard to find something to suit your needs. You would be asking people to make a graphic element, but in the end only one of them would take the money - not going to work. You can, however, try a service where you describe what you need, and then people apply for the job. Such example is GetAFreelancer. It is a great web site that has a lot of appreciated members, and I'm sure you would be able to find the right person for the job.

Of course, as you said, there might be people at Xisto interested in this offer. That's why you might find this useful - you can use the Transfer Credits page to give a member a certain amount of credits, so you don't have to use real money ;) Sooo.. What kind of work are we talking about? ;)

Thanks pyost,First off the GetAFreelancer.com site is pretty much exactly what I was looking for, I was hoping to get a sketch (nothing professional at first) just to approve the design. As far as what I'm looking for is at first just a header for the site, a banner that stretches across all the information. Below I will have file tabs for different content streams on my site. I dont think im looking for a logo just yet, that would be something id sit down with a graphic designer and get the whole site plan figured out then. Right now just something to put up the top instead of just the title.As far as hosting credits I would need some time to gather some, im living week to week at the moment but would definitely be interested in an arrangement like that. Thanks again for the help, if anyone would like more details or to discuss what im looking for on the logo my e-mail is vitoriousvita -at- gmail.com or you can msn me at armstrong80 -at- hotmail.comRegards,-Jordan