xisto Community
Quatrux

Multiple Versions Of Ie want to test your pages?

When IE7 was installed on my Windows installation, I always wanted to test my pages on IE6, didn't know how to do it, but recently I found this tool, called Multiple_IE, it is a "program" which has a simple installer and you can install different Internet Explorer versions on one system.. before I didn't know about this, I was reading about using virtual machine stuff.. The "program" installs the required files on your computer, it is best to use it if you have IE7 installed! with it you can test your pages in IE7,IE6,IE5,IE4 and even IE3 which as I know doesn't support CSS.. get the program here:

http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

I can add, that with time a lot of mistakes/bugs were fixed and now minor things like cookies, png image support the right way as on original say IE5.. This is really cool! and comfortable.. personally I only test my pages in IE6 and IE5, don't care about people who use IE4 or lower, just looked to see for curiosity! ;)

you realy are a web developer, aren't you ;) . It's nice, but it's one thing I'll never try, I still prefer writing a page that works best in FF and Opera, if that goes right, it'll probably work in IE too (because it accepts about everything).But then again, I don't write too fancy pages with all kinds of interactive stuff and scripts ;)

Thanks for showing this,i really wanted to the same thing to test my sites on dufferent browsers ,it is really amazing sometimes that how the design of the entire website changes only because someone is using and older version of ie,even if you see firefox and internet explorer have a lot f changes in how they interpret the code mostly if i make a pic go left in internet explorer it stays on right in firefox and the same goes viceversa ,this would actually help atleast resolving all ie version problems ,once again thanks for sharing this software i know i am going to use this software to check my website design on multiple version of internet explorer

Thanks for this information tidbit of information. This will definitely help me develop my websites with be compaitibily for the viewing public. I hope that program will provide me with better knowledge and workaround for my future designs and innovations. Because the market these days are asking for both design and compatibility. Not everyone is tech savvy and knows how to update their software, or some people actually stick to one version of the browser because they dislike the interface of the new one, for example IE7 compared to IE6. This program will definitely help me satisfy those areas of people that do not use a certain browser. Thanks again.