xisto Community
Markymark2

Check This Laptop Out I want this for my Birthday ;)

Ok I found this today on Engadget.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=htFlanguage_tools

Im soo into Steampunk and the idea of "old" new technology.
OK the laptop cant really  be used as a laptop cos I bet its not too happy to be bagged up and slung over your shoulder but as a decorative working object of art..its pretty amazing!
I bet with out much hacking around with it you could have any make of model of laptop inside the shell.
What do you think guys?

Marky;)

that looks like a great laptop! i wonder what OS it runs, linux, mac or windows? it would be such a shame to have to put vista on something as great as this!i cant wait too see things like this in the shops soon!-jimmy

;) Kewl Design! But the LCD doesn't really fit into it, does it? Maybe it should have a projector that would display things on a nearby (rusty) wall!

Its Japanese anyway, and I don't think of seeing it in a market nearby! ;) Only the Japanese can design all its worth!

Lmao I was expecting something a little odd when visiting that url, but that caught me completely bu surprise.I think I could do without something like that clankering around my already ouddated stuff ;).