xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JJBDude

The "your Mum" Phrase

Doesn't this just bug you? When you have little kids trying to act all hard and cool by saying things like "How about you tell your mum that?" and "I love your mum". it's getting old now and I am starting to get cheesed off about it. Whenever now someone says to be something about my mum I will look them in the eyes and say "My mum is dead.....". This always startles them and they stop. :)

64694[/snapback]

Saying your mom is dead is kinda... ermm... disrespectful, i think. Certainly your mom won't be glad to hear that. I know it's just used to tell them off but still, there are other ways, funny ways, like what everyone has mentioned to tell them off:lol:

The YO MAMA jokes are just low class. It can't take much brainpower to think these things up! They're not even funny! They're stupid! And largely offensive. Not that it really makes a difference whether or not it's offensive, but c'mon. If you're gonna be offensive, be CLEVER about it!

Actually, I haven't been hearing the "your mama" jokes that much lately. I guess the "your mama" joke fad is finally falling into oblivion?I hope so. And yes, they can be offense at times to some people. But most of the time, they're just stupid and something to yawn in boredom at. It's time for people to step up to the plate when it comes to making original jokes instead of just repeating everyone else's jokes. :)

yeah, those "your mama" jokes are getting so old :blink: plus, it's offensive, even thought your just making a joke. but it can be a good way to stand up for your mom, lol. but it's still inaporperate and i hope that gets out of fad soon, it's so old