xisto Community
SilverFox1405241541

Slavehack An Online Hacker pwnage game

Hey someone might have posted this before but I wanted to say...Slavehack (http://www.slavehack.com/) is a really awesome game. Its a browser based online virtual haxxoring game.

What is Slave hack ?Slave Hack is an online hacking simulation game, Slave Hack is NOT related to any real hacking !
All in-game is virtual, everything is made up..like the IP ranges, software, warez etc.

Ok I'm not afraid anymore..so tell me about the features?
To start with the best: SH is a free game, you never need to show your credit card.
You start SH with a very old (133Mhz, 1gb harddisk) computer, you will need to gather some hack software quick or else you won't be able to defend yourself in this virtual world ! You can choose to live very defensive with as goal to collect great firewalls and live peacefully...Or choose to collect powerfull Firewall-bypassers and password crackers to hack computers and make them your slaves.

These hacked computers(Slaves) can be used to earn money or gain more power:
-Use them to send spam (Earn a few euros for every million emails).
-Sell warez (Illegally download one of the latest games and sell it online).
-DDoS and destroy an enemy computer.
...and more.

Slaves will co-operate gently...BUT make sure you clean out all log files now and then ! Otherwise your PC will be visited by some nasty admins very soon...You can also use logs in your advantage though: Check logfiles of other pc's to track any online transaction... and then what? Hack the bank account ;) !

Goal of the game: Gather the best software and hardware around and hack as much player computers and NPC servers as you can to earn a spot in the highscore OR another goal is to obtain the power of pure pwnage and spread your clan all over the network. See I myself, as leader of one of the oldest and best SH clans ever, Organization 13, know that the power of pure pwnage is good to have ;)

SH is/was a really awesome game. It has a lot of clans and a vibrant community. The funnest part is having clans.

If you join please post a thread in thier forums asking to talk to SilverFox, I can help get you started on a good foot.

~SilverFox
Edited by SilverFox (see edit history)

Yeah there was a previous topic but it's veryyy old (when the game first started).If you have any more info, update the topic here for others to see.Slavehack is in the process of getting hew help on-board to make things better, so thigns may be a little hectic for awhile lol.

I'd like to add too our very own Chesso is a long time moderator of the Slavehack forums and a very fair minded one. Chesso is so unbiased that I'm trying to make him more biased.However Slavehack's only draw back are some of the utterly brainless morons. Ignore them.If someone from here joins please PM me, as I am banned from the Slavehack forums.

What is Slave hack ?Slave Hack is an online hacking simulation game, Slave Hack is NOT related to any real hacking !
All in-game is virtual, everything is made up..like the IP ranges, software, warez etc.

So it is a game to teach hacking but the whole thing is made up? It sounds like a very complex game lol. I have never heard of it before.

Goal of the game: Gather the best software and hardware around and hack as much player computers and NPC servers as you can to earn a spot in the highscore

So its a MMORPG game or is it just you vs the computer? If it is an MMORPG can you get hacked also or can you get stuff to stop people from hacking you? I am intrested in this game and might join... I will tell you if I do.Thanks,
Sparkx

No, its unrealistic enough to be playable thankfully.Yes its player v. player. At this time NPCs cannot do anything. Yes you can get stuff to protect you, firewalls they are called. Takes a waterwall of equal level or higher to pass it.Some would like a more realistic game, but I like SH as its playable. Some people will find it great and others will not. Its greatly influenced by the players, because until recently the admin hadn't updated it much so players kept it alive by hosting missions and having clan wars.SH is diffently unlike any other game, the oppertunity to betray other players in SH exists like in no other (trust me I'd know LOL).

Ok, I've checked out slavehack and it looks like a pretty cool game. It also looks a bit complicated, but I have seen quite a few topics that help out in the forum.@Silverfox.... That was a complete copy of the about page that you wrote, and you didn't clearly mark that.

Lonebyrd, I doubt it is an exact copy (I moderated the forums there for like a year, was the first and longest standing staff member and know SF as well).If that's a complete copy.... from the site.... it is in serious need of a re-write.

I played it once. I beat the game in 30 minutes. I found a guy with a level 4.5 water wall and no firewall, then I hacked anouther guy with a 4.5 firewall and got that also (I upgraded my hard-drive for space). Then I changed my password and IP and havent played it sence. It a fun game but it gets boaring when you get 4.5 water wall. @Silverfox: It takes time to reset your password because if it didn't you could do it as many times as you want. You should keep your IP safe from people so they cant track you down anyway. Do that by editing the log files every time you Hack someone, Buy something, or log onto someone as an Admin.The credit in you bank is the amount of credit you have stored in one bank account when you get more advance you can get multiple bank accounts so if someone hacks your bank you don't loose all your money. Your total credit is how much you have in all your bank accounts.Enjoy,Sparkx

Edited by sparkx (see edit history)

@Silverfox: It takes time to reset your password because if it didn't you could do it as many times as you want. You should keep your IP safe from people so they cant track you down anyway. Do that by editing the log files every time you Hack someone, Buy something, or log onto someone as an Admin.

I am not stupid Sparkx...I am the top 31st player in SH and one of the best...Also changing your pass is stupid...someone then only has to recrack you. I only change my pass while DDoSing for a long time when I get a 4.5 fwl or when I fake a reset by AVING+pass resetting.

I beat the game in 30 minutes. I found a guy with a level 4.5 water wall and no firewall, then I hacked anouther guy with a 4.5 firewall and got that also (I upgraded my hard-drive for space). Then I changed my password and IP and havent played it sence. It a fun game but it gets boaring when you get 4.5 water wall.

Lol is that winning? LOL LOL LOL that's just the start my friend B) but still nice job, diff goals for diff people. I view getting 4.5 as the start (after all you probably where top 3000 or so :)) That might've been me you know.

EDIT: Sorry if I come off a little agressive.

Just for eye candy...my sh stats:

My hacking rank: Hacking geniusMy hacking reputation: 3576481/4096000
Next rank: At 4096000 reputation, 519519 reputation left.
74%
Member of group: Leviathan [Lvn]70.2.44.251 (pw:inwrnboz) (didn't notice until now...well i need to reset it anyways do idc)
Stats
Computer connected to the internet: 217 days
Time played (h:m): 1744:3
Spam sent 281356238 mails
Warez sold 537733.823 Gb
Slaves used to DDoS 21245
Time spent cracking 96 hours
Cash spent on hardware 13908149 euros
IP resets 58 reset
IP last reset 169 hours ago
Running software* Software level
WhatIsiT.ana 4.1
Antivirus Release.av 4.5
GuessBook.crc 4.5
Decryptonator.dec 4.5
Encryptonator.enc 4.5
Ftpcash.fc 4.5
F-Wall.fwl 4.5
Serious marketing.mailer 4.5
RemoteDestruction.rddos 0.6
ComeoutComeout.skr 4.5
WShower.wwl 4.5
* only non-hidden software can be running

Cpu speed: 4400 Mhz.
Connection speed: 1000 Mbit (+- 113778 Kb/s download, 28444 Kb/s upload )
Harddrive: 320 Gb capacity
External harddrive: 5.0 Gb capacity

643732.41 euros

31 SilverFox

Those who play/used to play will know what that means :)

However it can get repetative, always has been like that but the major clan wars kept it alive (heh I was always the center of them =D) but the community (at least of old players like me) is dead. It also has VERY bad staff now that Chesso was removed from staff.
Edited by SilverFox (see edit history)

this is a good, fun game, but it is hard for newbies to start with, as people like to delete other people, and steal your money =(but once you get in to it its fun, i was a regular player until the designer stopped updating the game to work on other projects.