xisto Community
xboxrulz1405241485

Happy Lunar New Year!

I wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year too.Well, in my hometown, the Chinese New Year's mood seems to be less and less. Sounds as if less and less chinese wants to celebrate CNY. For me, i think it's a good tradition to keep. We should always keep the good, and leave the bad one. Tradition is what makes us, us, Chinese.RegardsFaulty

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! (Cute images. The ones I got had the usual red and gold image + text on it. Nothing special at all.)

Well, in my hometown, the Chinese New Year's mood seems to be less and less. Sounds as if less and less chinese wants to celebrate CNY. For me, i think it's a good tradition to keep. We should always keep the good, and leave the bad one. Tradition is what makes us, us, Chinese.

Hmm, well, maybe it's where you live. Where I live, there already is no special celebration and all. It's not Chinatown where I live, so obviously, nothing happened. Chinatown in Toronto, however, was probably jammed pack, though I haven't been down there during Chinese New Year celebrations for many years already. So I wouldn't know. XD

Serena